ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heelloooo

err jus wondering ...how many tickets are being sold?? i wants one but ive never used the online shop before...bit scared that ill buy something ..completly random that i dont want ..eeaaap! :D

to my knowledge approx 400, each day, for elijah. i believe for the other two shoots its also approx 400 each as well.

just make sure to click the correct links, and fill in the right details, you'll be ok :D

so under 7 seconds per person,

Thats fast..............

• Showmasters Admin

just a quick question - i used visa electron.

is this ok, because it still gave me a conf number???

Yes!

I dunno, I'm trying to find out if its Credit card only or if we can use debit cards!

Read the FAQ there is a list of accepted card.

Thankyou Liamsgirl you star! you have oput my mind to rest a bit!! even if no one else on the forum aren't just saying if they got the same email as us or not!!! Cheers!!! Oh I really hope we are okay and get to go meet him.

By the way, are Issue dates/numbers mandatory because my card didn't have them on but it still gave me an order number :s

Only debit card normally have these so there's not problem if your card doesn't have them.

heelloooo

err jus wondering ...how many tickets are being sold?? i wants one but ive never used the online shop before...bit scared that ill buy something ..completly random that i dont want ..eeaaap! :D

to my knowledge approx 400, each day, for elijah. i believe for the other two shoots its also approx 400 each as well.

just make sure to click the correct links, and fill in the right details, you'll be ok :dance:

As it says in the FAQ :D

heelloooo

err jus wondering ...how many tickets are being sold?? i wants one but ive never used the online shop before...bit scared that ill buy something ..completly random that i dont want ..eeaaap! :YAHOO:

just make sure to click the correct links, and fill in the right details, you'll be ok :poki:

so under 7 seconds per person,

Thats fast..............

When you get the queue going you'd be surprised how quickly you can do them. I heard of one photo shoot were they got 1000 done in an hour!

When you get the queue going you'd be surprised how quickly you can do them. I heard of one photo shoot were they got 1000 done in an hour!

With the very greatest respect, I would suggest that is complete rubbish.

THREE AND A HALF SECOND per pic ????

To say it would be a production line job is an understatement. Yes, you could easily shoot a line of people 'machine gun style' with a fast pro digital SLR, but the problem is people don't move fast. Unless you really want to manhandle people like cattle and really pi$$ them off leaving them with an experience they will want to forget, that just cannot happen. And at 3 1/2 secs per person, that does not even give the photographer a chance to check each image. No, sorry thats fantasy land and an absolute nightmare if anyone really did try that on.

It would be a horrible experience for everyone concerned - you'd barely have time to blink....and if you did blink, you'd hold the production line up and completely screw up the timetable.

No, sorry 1000 in an hour......

KEITH

Edited by keith

400/500 per hour seems indeed to be a maximum for me. That is already less than 10 seconds per person which should be okay for people to jump in, pose and the picture to be taken. But that means the photograph will never stop nor will Elijah. I really doubt more than 400 pictures per hour could be done.

• Showmasters Admin

400/500 per hour seems indeed to be a maximum for me. That is already less than 10 seconds per person which should be okay for people to jump in, pose and the picture to be taken. But that means the photograph will never stop nor will Elijah. I really doubt more than 400 pictures per hour could be done.

In the case of Elijah there are only a max of 400 tickets being sold per day.

Before he did it, no one would have believed that Bill Shatner could have signed over 1000 autos an hour. I'm not saying it good for the fans, it's not and I only mentioned that a 1000 photos had been done in an hour to show that 400 is quite achievable.

Edited by Too Tall

In the case of Elijah there are only a max of 400 tickets being sold per day.

Before he did it, no one would have believed that Bill Shatner could have signed over 1000 autos an hour. I'm not saying it good for the fans, it's not and I only mentioned that a 1000 photos had been done in an hour to show that 400 is quite achievable.

dear SM i've booked the photoshoot ticket yesterday but i'ne no received your confirmation email????....but i've my nm of booked...

• Showmasters Admin

dear SM i've booked the photoshoot ticket yesterday but i'ne no received your confirmation email????....but i've my nm of booked...

Your best bet is to email SM at info@showmastersonline.com and let them know. They're unlikely to see this.

• Showmasters Admin

I waited until exactly 6 o'clock for this, credit card at the ready lol - I hope it all went through okay!

Did you get your order number and an e-mail titled "Your Order at Showmasters Store" if so you should be fine.

heelloooo

err jus wondering ...how many tickets are being sold?? i wants one but ive never used the online shop before...bit scared that ill buy something ..completly random that i dont want ..eeaaap! :thumbup:

Give it a go. If you do, at least you know you have a much better chance of getting the ticket than queuing up on the day for one. The tickets at the online shop are only be sold until Tuesday I believe, and I may be wrong, but I read somewhere that some were being kept back to sell at the actual show. Someone please correct me if I am wrong...

Edited by liamsgirl

heelloooo

err jus wondering ...how many tickets are being sold?? i wants one but ive never used the online shop before...bit scared that ill buy something ..completly random that i dont want ..eeaaap! <_<

Give it a go. If you do, at least you know you have a much better chance of getting the ticket than queuing up on the day for one. The tickets at the online shop are only be sold until Tuesday I believe, and I may be wrong, but I read somewhere that some were being kept back to sell at the actual show. Someone please correct me if I am wrong...

as far as i know thats wrong (though it should be the case :wub: )

its that whatever tickets are left over will be sold at the show, if there are any left.

woohoo Hel got ours last night! *bums* ^_^

Hell yeah I did. :o

It's not reaaaaally that important but I was just wondering about it last night.

Does anyone know what the pictures will be like? I mean will they be full body shot, mid-length or face?

Any info is much appreciated. :)

x

7 seconds huh...?

is this gonna end up like that bit in She's All That when Lil' Kim is getting her prom pic taken and that guy who played Sherman in American Pie runs in at the last second?! ^_^:D:D:lol::o

Regarding; U will know when the money has gone out of your account whether your order has been confirmed. Well the credit card statement does not come until mid July now, and as I was kindly lent a card to buy my tickets on, its hardly fair to keep asking for them to ring up and check. So how will I know? Surely this will be a problem for alot of people.

I know the money is there, but its still worrying. As this photo ticket is very important to me (and I am sure everyone who has one classes it as highly important!). I would like to know my order has definately been confirmed.

Also will showmasters contact you and keep your ticket for you, in the unlikely occurence there is a problem?

• Showmasters Admin

Regarding; U will know when the money has gone out of your account whether your order has been confirmed. Well the credit card statement does not come until mid July now, and as I was kindly lent a card to buy my tickets on, its hardly fair to keep asking for them to ring up and check. So how will I know? Surely this will be a problem for alot of people.

I know the money is there, but its still worrying. As this photo ticket is very important to me (and I am sure everyone who has one classes it as highly important!). I would like to know my order has definately been confirmed.

Also will showmasters contact you and keep your ticket for you, in the unlikely occurence there is a problem?

I doubt if SM will be contacting people who's payments don't go through. They will have enough on there hands with the orders that do go through, I maybe wrong though.

It's also unlikely that they will keep back tickets for those who's payment didn't go through. How long do they keep these tickets? Up until the last 30 seconds in case the person turns up? No they're likely to sell them first thing.

Does anyone know what the pictures will be like? I mean will they be full body shot, mid-length or face?

Any info is much appreciated. :)

x

This is what the shop site says...

ELIJAH WOOD

Photo Opportunity

Elijah Wood Photo Session

This is an Elijah Wood Photo Shoot ticket, which will take place at 11am on Saturday 1st July 2006.

When: 11am Saturday for approx 1 hour

Why this time in the morning? Because it allows people time to arrive and get settled, and leaves time afterwards for the photos to be developed and returned to the show in time to be collected on the same day.

Price: £20 for a 6†by 9†picture with Elijah Wood.

How it works:

1) Your photo will be taken by a professional photographer.

2) The shot will be taken in front of a backdrop and with lighting to ensure the best possible image.

3) You will be standing beside Elijah, and not leaning over a table.

4) Your picture will be a 6†by 9†colour photo (not an inkjet print) and, all being equal, should be ready for collection a couple of hours after the shoot finishes.

5) It will come with a mount to keep it safe and nice.

6) All of this combined should provide you with something unique and special.

Hope this helps. ;)

@ Poppy - I once had a payment not go through. I dunno what happened, maybe SM missed mine, but it then meant I hadn't paid, which meant that I didn't get the ticket.

Edited by liamsgirl

That happened to me at the Serenity talk at C9. Luckily they didn't sell out so it was okay, but it was still annoying. I know they're busy people, but I booked on the first day and they emailed me the day before the show started when I could do nothing about it. It's not great business practice...

hey sorry to be a pain but just wondering do i check with my bank bout if the payment has gone onto my card? and if it has does that mean that i deffinatly have tickets? as i read the email wrong and i thought that we got another email confirming we had tickets once the payment had gone through! and finally (sorry again) the email i got halfway through the transaction is that like the confermation email i shud bring to lfcc just incase?

cheers

ditz