Maggie Grace photoshoot

Rev_Bem

Shes blatantly gonna be one of the busiest guest there (easily busier than Alan Tudyk or Nathan Fillion me thinks) so is there even the slightest chance of a photoshoot being announced or has that ship sailed?

cheers me dears

She's probably the only guest at LFACC I'd be tempted to pay for a photoshoot with :)

I agree there.

it would be good if they do a joint one with Jorge & Maggie

Would be even better if Ian turned up, but uhuh I would like that.

They should do a Jorge and Maggie one with a beach background :chair:

I think you have hit the nail on the head there .

A

Woah, this thread got more replies than i expected, I thought it would get locked or something (it normally happens on another forum i post on). Y'see Showmasters higher powers whereever you are, theres a demand for such a photoshoot. Go on, give it a go, i'll give you a sweetie ;):D

They should do a Jorge and Maggie one with a beach background :D

yes! they should so do that!!! i would love my photo with either of them!! their who i'm going for mainly! (mad 'Lost' fan here incase you hadnt guessed haha)

Why would anyone compare The Fog to Serenity anyway :P

[/quot

I know! but they were saying About Nathan , Alan and Maggie and thats her main film and so is serenity nathans movie if u get me,

But i love serenity its fab! fog was ok my sister loved it tho, but im guessing its cus it had tom in it lol

Why would anyone compare The Fog to Serenity anyway :P

I know! but they were saying About Nathan , Alan and Maggie and thats her main film and so is serenity nathans movie if u get me,

But i love serenity its fab! fog was ok my sister loved it tho, but im guessing its cus it had tom in it lol

Now Tom Welling would be a class guest. Not because of the pittifull excuse of a Fog re-make, but, because he is awesome as Superman!!!!

Oh yeah... SERENITY RULES!!!!!!

Edited by mario_the_apocalypse

Why would anyone compare The Fog to Serenity anyway :unsure:

Maggie was in one and she wasn't in the other. You know the way it works :unsure:

Serenity & The Fog, that's a toughie.......Nathan Fillion was in Serenity as well as Slither, which was directed by James Gunn, who wrote the Dawn of the Dead remake, which starred Ving Rhames, who was in Pulp Fiction with Bruce Willis, who was in Sin City with Brittany Murphy, who starred in Cherry Falls which was directed by Rupert Wainright, who directed....MAGGIE GRACE in The Fog remake.

Phew! :angel:

You see, it's a very apt comparison :poki::unsure: !