GCSE

Rach

I had my first one today! lol. English lit. just thought i would share this info with everyone.

then i got hit in the head with a rounders ball and had a bat thrown at me then hit again with a ball. so yeah its been great today. :D

It's so hard having to write essays off the top of your head

I agree, essays were a nightmare! I never finished them... not once! My way of blagging through them was when I realised I had 5 minutes left to put down all the points I could think of in quick bullet points... I think I did the same for my religious studies exam and for one essay I did the whole thing in bullets and then wrote at the end "God is good, I like god" somehow I came out with an A for that one.

This year I have the joy of AS levels, have a 3 hour psychology exam thursday then another 3 hours in geography on Friday. So scared! Atleast I then have a few weeks break before my drama exam though so that's good.

I hate exams! Exams = :firedevil:

I don't know what subjects you're doing but if anyone needs a hand with geography or music (gcse) in particular let me know.

Well I just got an email from one of my 2 history teachers saying that if the rumor that im going to greece on saturday is true then he will withdraw my exam application, because I will indefinately fail coz im rubbish. :WINCE: Im so glad this is my teacher.. ******* ****** ah he ****** me off so much. Its like 3 weeks til the exam and now hes threatening that, it wasnt my decision to go on holiday right now anyways.

A

Yep I took mine in 1990. GCSEs were introduced in 1988.

lmao! i was born in 1990!

I did, what does this extract show about george and lennies relationship?

to what extent can you hold curley's wife responsible for the tragic events in the novel? (of mice and men)

explain how tension is built and kept through the play

how does the inspectors words and actions build tension at the ending? (extract for inspector calls)

and then the one where you write about the peom.

how odd it took me ages to remember what they were and i only did them yesterday lol

I did my GCSE's 7 years ago :o:poki:

you're 23?

thought you were younger than me... mine were 6 years ago. :pyth:

I am indeed! what made you think I was younger than you!?

i dunno!!!

i'm just crap at judgin ages i guess :poki:

what does this extract show about george and lennies relationship?

to what extent can you hold curley's wife responsible for the tragic events in the novel? (of mice and men)

how does the inspectors words and actions build tension at the ending? (extract for inspector calls)

dunno what questions were when i did them, but obviously they've not changed the syllabus much in 6 years!!!

suppose its about time they did, otherwise they've no reason to be takin up space... ;)

lmao! i was born in 1990!

I did, what does this extract show about george and lennies relationship?

and then the one where you write about the peom.

how odd it took me ages to remember what they were and i only did them yesterday lol

We did Of mice and men in year 9, I had to do the questions on Lord of the flies. I'm so glad I never have to read it again! My next GCSE exam is R.E. on friday, I have a nice day off tomorrow. :D

I've got no more exams till the 6th of June! *yey*

So far I have taken my:

Buisness Studies, Citizenship, English Lit, 1st half of RS and Music GCSE exams

meh, im not looking forward to my next bulk of exams its like this:

Maths, English, Science, English, RS on consecutive days

What exam board were you for RS? I'm Edexcel, we had a funky question about religion in the media, and how a film shows it or something like that, its great, I got to ramble on about serenity for 2 pages!

So far I've done: Media x2, english lit., R.E and P.E. Theory. The next exam is Maths which I'm really not looking forward to! After that I've got all the hard ones like english, french, graphics and science. :uhoh: But I finish all my exams on the 14th June so my summer holiday starts then!