meh!

sweetj_nomad

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was the worst way ever. we all had gone bowling like 2 hours before. then i get dumped. ON MSN!!!

that was like adding insult to it all really.

so i went out this morning on my work break and bought me some X-Men boxer shorts i found in River Island. Love it.

Bring on London! She made Milton Keynes awkward for me..nobody is going to spoil LFCC when I arrive. Might even get drunk and dance, similar to this :blink:

~J

You see, I don't see what's so bad about being single. You can spend all of your money on yourself (ie buy more boxer shorts!), and you can go out and get drunk and dance as much as you want.

Then again.. having someone to drag your drunken backside home is always a plus, too.

Don't let her keep you down in the dumps too long! Life's too short. Feel better :WAVE:

If singleism isn't already a word, then I'll take it and turn it into a cult and be it's leader. :D

But honestly, it's so hard to keep myself happy that I generally can't be bothered with trying to keep another person happy too.

You can't tell I'm a selfish person at all, can you? :wub:

• Moderators

Plenty more fish in the sea!

Not saying your girlfriend was a fish.

At least I assume she wasn't ...

*digs hole*

Anyway ... times a healer and all that jazz! Like people have said, enjoy the singledom, enjoy the ability to do what YOU want when YOU want without some moany voice in your ear :wub:

Play the field! Being a free agent isn't all that bad!

oh poor you!

i say yester day must have been a good day for dumping! my cousin was dumped (we think it was cause she turned 16 not so long agoand slept with her boyfriend, and then he dumped her cause she was crap in bed...she crying all through church..poor thing)

If singleism isn't already a word, then I'll take it and turn it into a cult and be it's leader.  :D

But honestly, it's so hard to keep myself happy that I generally can't be bothered with trying to keep another person happy too.

You can't tell I'm a selfish person at all, can you? :wub:

972244[/snapback]

Tell me about sweetie, I'm so fussy, there's no way I could try and begin making someone else, gotta be happy with self first.

By the way love the avatar.

SweetJ Nomad, look for me at LFACC, for a hug to make you feel better hun!

*hugs*

that sucks the hairy big ones! what a coward to do it over MSN, sounds like you are better off without her!

Self indulgence is definitely the way to go!

here is one of my lifes mantras....

"Rely on no-one but yourself because you will always be there for you!"

:D

i went out.

i got drunk.

i played poker.

i didnt flash my xmen boxers to anyone (thank god ^_^ )

i'll flash them to you all in London though if you lucky :WINCE:

I expect hugs in London if I do that though..gosh...not sure what im getting myself into here :D

Thanks to everyone for being ace and listening though :WINCE:

~J