Which Lost Boys will you be meeting ?

dufresne

The two Coreys are a given, as I think they are for most people. Unfortunately though, I think £15 quid is a bit much for the other four, who barely spoke in the movie, and have been in NOTHING else ....

I'm not stirring, it's SMs call and that's fine. Only, I have so many auto's to get this time it's hard to justify that sixty quid. I suppose it depends on how big a fan you are of the movie, but what does anyone else think ?

I've got some red paint pens on ebay, and want the Coreys to sign my poster in blood red ! :dance:

It is a bit of a quandry, a Lost Boys items signed by them all is pretty attractive, but financially another £60 for the rest is a bit steep. Only Billy Wirth is still working regularly out of the other four.

This is the time when you wish that Showmasters would do a deal if you obtain all the cast for example, say £60 for a compete Lost Boys shot, which then works out a Tenner ahead.

It is a bit of a quandry, a Lost Boys items signed by them all is pretty attractive, but financially another £60 for the rest is a bit steep. Only Billy Wirth is still working regularly out of the other four.

This is the time when you wish that Showmasters would do a deal if you obtain all the cast for example, say £60 for a compete Lost Boys shot, which then works out a Tenner ahead.

960283[/snapback]

That would be great :D But what ever happens I'm getting them all

I'm not sure which ones I'm going to try to meet. I'll probably go for both of the Coreys of course. It's a shame Alex Winter isn't a guest because I'd probably spend a fortune on autographs from him :lol: .

To be honest, I only saw Lost Boys for the first time on Saturday after it was recommended to me by someone at work.

If I get one I've gotta get them all. I've seen Lost Boys about a godzillian times and love it so much! Best Collectormania ever! I'm definately getting them all.

960359[/snapback]

Ditto! Will be getting all of them, but agree that £15 a head is too steep. Not that bad now Ian has cancelled, though!

The Lost Boys is decade-defining, and genre-defining film and I can only recommend it to everyone.

Sleep all day.

Party all night.

Never grow old.

Never die.

It's fun to be a vampire. ^_^

If I get one I've gotta get them all. I've seen Lost Boys about a godzillian times and love it so much! Best Collectormania ever! I'm definately getting them all.

960359[/snapback]

The Lost Boys is decade-defining, and genre-defining film and I can only recommend it to everyone.

Sleep all day.

Party all night.

Never grow old.

Never die.

It's fun to be a vampire. :D

960579[/snapback]

I agree! Anyone who hasn't seen it I can only call deprived! It's the best film and the reason I'm such a horror film fan! :blush::D