Doctor Who Tonight

gem-sanders

WHAT?! Are you kidding?? H was blonde and totally nothing like David Tennant... where have you got that from?! hehehehe Though I admit, with David Tennant, the tragedy dance is entirely possible... perhaps you ought to suggest it to Russell T. Davis for series 3??

p.s. why is it called series 3, when we all KNOW there were a billion series before it was revived last year?

p.s. why is it called series 3, when we all KNOW there were a billion series before it was revived last year?

958544[/snapback]

Because if you called it Series 29 you'd have to call this one 28 and it would confuse the kiddies.

Really enjoyed it. The Sisters of Plenitude were great characters, although I don't think we saw enough of them.

Did anyone see the articles on this series in teh Radio Times... some really scary looking bad uns in episode 4...

I really enjoyed last nights episode. I liked David Tennant even better than Christopher Eccleston but Billie stole the show for me.

I've always thought that the character of Rose didn't need much acting and always tarred her with the 'singer going into acting' brush, but last night when she had to act like Cassandra she was brilliant.

A scottish Doctor would be amusing, if they brought back Jamie it would be one big scots fest! Rose wouldn't know what to do with herself!

I very much enjoyed Saturday's episode, when Casandra was in Rose AND the Doctor, oh they were just too good, although I would have thought the Doctor could have resisted her a bit better, I thought his mind was stronger than that!

Heres counting the days till this Saturday!

Naomi

:blink:

I want the Drs double-hearted babies :dance:

958363[/snapback]

I agree with that. The opening episode was awesome and i really loved it, good to see The Dr and Rose still have chemistry they are really good together. Cant wait til Saturday

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I've just remembered... I'm camping this saturday!! I'm going to miss it... Must find a way to record it somehow...

960931[/snapback]

Its repeated on BBC3 at 7pm on Sunday if you have freeview/sat/cable.

961550[/snapback]

They are repeating last Saturdays episode tomorrow (Friday) on BBC3 at 9.00, so I'm sure they will do the same with this Saturday's episode.

Naomi

:D

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I've just remembered... I'm camping this saturday!! I'm going to miss it... Must find a way to record it somehow...

960931[/snapback]

961550[/snapback]

Aye, but at university I don't have sky or freeview... just plain old terrestrial TV!! I've got my mum recording it on Sky plus at home, but I don't know when I'm next home to watch it... currently trying to bribe my flatmates to press record for me... lol We'll see how it goes!!

960931[/snapback]

961550[/snapback]

Aye, but at university I don't have sky or freeview... just plain old terrestrial TV!! I've got my mum recording it on Sky plus at home, but I don't know when I'm next home to watch it... currently trying to bribe my flatmates to press record for me... lol We'll see how it goes!!

961798[/snapback]

Wow, you must be the only students who don't!