Are we getting Harry Potter guests for LFCC4?

19bluebird82

We never had any Harry Potter guests before at LFCC so I think it is the right time to change that! I would love to meet the Phelps twins, Tom Felton, Alfred Enoch or anyone else for that matter!

How are the chances for that to happen???? What do you think???

956844[/snapback]

Id love not to have such guests as they are appearing elsewhere and this event is crying out for some Burt Reynolds kinda action!! :YAHOO:

Some Harry Potter guests would be okay - if it were the adults. I don't really care about the kids, well except from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. I would love to meet some of the adults though, but perhaps mostly from other stuff they have been in.

Personally I think the London event should remain Harry Potter free. As there more suited to Collectormania MK & Gmex.

956955[/snapback]

Agree with you totally, lets keep LFCC Potter free, great for other events but unless its someone like Alan Rickman, who is also in Die Hard, I agree totally. I like LFCC for it tends to stay Pooter free.

Id also like a Star Trek free zone this time, although I understand it can be a crowd puller just dont like Trekkies everywhere. BRING BACK BURT! ^_^

Die Potter Die :D

• Showmasters Admin
Personally I think the London event should remain Harry Potter free. As there more suited to Collectormania MK & Gmex.

956955[/snapback]

Id also like a Star Trek free zone this time, although I understand it can be a crowd puller just dont like Trekkies everywhere. BRING BACK BURT! ^_^

956963[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with us Trekkies (well not most of us) :D

956955[/snapback]

Id also like a Star Trek free zone this time, although I understand it can be a crowd puller just dont like Trekkies everywhere. BRING BACK BURT! :D

956963[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with us Trekkies (well not most of us):D

956966[/snapback]

Trekkies are ok with me, just trying to make sure Shatner doesnt come!!! I hate him after Collectormania!

Have to say I agree, i love seeing the HP lot but I don't think there's much chance of the bigger names like Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith doing gmex and Collectormania where as LFCC is a different type of audience. I do think though its a little harsh saying the younger lot should be banned...we can all start picking on groups of people we don't want to see at certain cons but its only gonna get peoples backs up. Why not just say "ok so they aren't people I wanna see but there are people who do want to see them" its called having diversity

Have to say I agree, i love seeing the HP lot but I don't think there's much chance of the bigger names like Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith doing gmex and Collectormania where as LFCC is a different type of audience. I do think though its a little harsh saying the younger lot should be banned...we can all start picking on groups of people we don't want to see at certain cons but its only gonna get peoples backs up. Why not just say "ok so they aren't people I wanna see but there are people who do want to see them" its called having diversity

959939[/snapback]

I totally agree with you... people should Leave the poor Harry Potter lot alone... LFCC shouldn't be all elitist just because you're not interested in seeing some kids... There's enough space for a range of guests to come, and not including Harry Potter when the films are quite as big as they are would be something stupid.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but we don't go round dissing other shows just cos we don't watch them!

The HP adults would be great though!! David Tennant please!!

The HP adults would be great though!! David Tennant please!!

959974[/snapback]

Yea, that would be brilliant :lol: Please SM :P

I agree with what else you said Evie_Nitram, I haven't heard of half the people that go to these events but I know people do so I'm not going to complain. I personally like HP so wouldn't mind anyone but I understand that not everyone will want to meet them. ^_^