Lets Eat

Alx

Would you be likely to use Lets Eat if they offered us incentives to buy there?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be likely to use Lets Eat if they offered us incentives to buy there?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be very cool we always pop in there and have a look! and ooo they have mountain dew? cool!!! only recently got to taste that and its well nice!!!

ps my mate would probs buy more fruit loops while we are there! LOL

I like the idea of a voucher! and foodal deals! yummm.... I always end up going to john lewis cos my little legs are too tired to go anywhere else, but its sooo expensive there... and no doctor brother with me this time so I have to use my own money :(

So yes, a deal would be super!

I prefer them to the snobby gits at ' The End'

955926[/snapback]

Since when have they been snobby? I've never had a problem with them! In fact they're probably one of the most helpful and quickest places in MK come Collectormania weekend. ;)

The manager there gives crew a discount on food and drink and has done for the past 3 or 4 shows. Haven't seen any other place do that!

Maybe it's just me then..... :(

956322[/snapback]

Think back to C8 and the little 'incident' that happened with me and the costa cup

Ok so I was partly to blame, but I did nothing wrong, it was only an empty cup and they threw a hissy fit and reported me to Kate ^_^ and threatened to ban crew from there.

As for dicsounts, i've been in everal times, they can clearly see im crew yet ive always been charged full price :(

956513[/snapback]

They always give me a crew discount as well and let me nip up the stairs to the staff toilet... saving a long long walk. Thing is you have to ask for the crew discount, just wearing the T shirt isn't enough!

Again i've never found them snobby, they've always been friendly to me.

Update...

Right.. I am going to get conformation tomorrow if the owners are back but what I have been told by the managery person I been talking too, (who said it was dead last time C8). All persons with official badges, i.e Organisers, Crew, Dealers, Press, VIP, Guest badges should all secure discount. It is quite possible that Gold Pass holders will recieve discount with their badges too.

I asked my friend today what sort of discount he was going to ask for, and he said he thinks that they may be able to go as far as 50% for coffee. However is unsure on other store items. I will have an update before the show to let you know what he has been given.

I just hope he dosent go back on this now :blink:

A

I gave up coffee for lent, and not touched it since, does this mean I'm cured of my addiction, or will the addiction come back next week, when working and can't get up in morning :blink:

Do Lets Eat sell tea?

By the way BOB, please dont let me drink Fizzy drinks this weekend guys. I gave it up for Lent, and I havent been as ill since. The only time was during Berlin trip and there was reasons for that. I had a can of coke the othr day and felt ill agen. i think its sumthing in them so I sticking to water and fruit juice.

A

By the way BOB, please dont let me drink Fizzy drinks this weekend guys. I gave it up for Lent, and I havent been as ill since. The only time was during Berlin trip and there was reasons for that. I had a can of coke the othr day and felt ill agen. i think its sumthing in them so I sticking to water and fruit juice.

A

961762[/snapback]

Well I promise to keep you away from fizzy drinks if you do the same for me with fizzy drinks and coffee. I've not been as jittery since I gave them up, and not felt as ill neither.

I'm sure the rest of BOB will tease us, no will help us :lol::blink:

Mountain Dew is a an American Drink, kinda like Lemondade, Sprite but better. :clap:

They do small snacky lunches and really nice sandwhiches there food is good both hot and cold.. its worth visiting, because its an alternative food store.

A

Due to the Owners being away until today, on a holiday I have not been given any conformation. I should have it by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

If there is a discount, this time it will be limited to people who have official showmasters badges - crew, sponsors, organisers, press etc

A

oooh thats a very good idea actually! :lol:

please may it bery prettyful! :blink::lol:

but if you do look at the dark side of that idea, it would be that people print off a load of them, and then sell them at collectormania ^_^

i wouldn't do it of course, i just have an evil mind you see, generally i have a good conscience ;)

I dont think cirminals are that clever :blink:

Erm I really am trying, but what he said was he wanted to pilot the idea to see whether it affected trade and how much affect it had on company profits. If it was successful then they may do a general deal at C10

A