UNDER 18'S THREAD!

:babybuffness:

• Moderators
I also agree with kegan that there should be a seperate thread for younger members. If the older members can do it why cant we? Just because you are more mature does NOT mean yoiu are the only ones who can begin a thread - Stop being so PATHETIC and sayin she is childish by starting this thread when you lot are getting so stressed over it!! If you consider yourselves adult and responisble stop bullying younger members about what they want to post  - you have NO say whatsoever in what other members wants to write - unless you want to be known as forum bullies maybe if you have nothing nice to say keep your trap shut!! Kegan is a really nice girl but doesnt take crap from anyone - unless you want her to get bitchy stop being so harsh to her - We look out for eachother and if i dont agree with someone slagging off her opinions/topics/posts im not going to take kindly to it.

This topic was 'fighting fire with fire' as has already been stated. It was basically made to get back at the older people for making the Over 18 topic, so to **** them off by making a younger topic.

'Stop being so PATHETIC' - are you sure that making this topic just to be annoying isn't PATHETIC? It was made purely for vindictive and inciteful reasons, not for friendly reasons or to contribute anything positive to this section of the forum.

It's hardly about bullying! You're telling people that they can't say NOT to post something, right? Yet it's been said that there SHOULDN'T be an Over 18 topic! So isn't that telling someone NOT to post something? Slightly hypocritical.

I'd have no problem with a topic like this being created if it hadn't been done purely out of spite, and by someone who had already complained about AGEISM on a forum, and therefore is simply contributing to a situation which she doesn't agree with. That makes no sense to me.

You lot arent exactly perfect yourselves are you? to be honest your far from it if you cant stick up to someone your own age but u can bully a teen. Oh well done do you want a sticker? Youve been nasty to a kid - Hope your proud of yourselves. To all those of you who have kids, how would you feel if it was your daughter who was getting slagged off?

No one thinks they're perfect! Who the hell said that? It's not about BULLYING teens. If someone my own age came on here and started trying to cause problems and being clever, and posting stuff like this, then I'd say the same thing. I'd get annoyed by unnecessarily long signatures WHOEVER they belonged to. And I'd get annoyed by txtspk whoever was writing like that because it's just not necessary on a public forum, and requires way too much effort to decipher.

And if you don't want people being AGEIST, then everyone should be treated the same, right? Not having their behaviour excused because they're a 'teen' ...

No offence intended in this post but you older members dont run this form and really dont have a say in whats posted - so until you become manager i suggest you shut it. Nobody wants this forum to become a bitchy fight thing so maybe we should try and get along!!

Well people can 'try and get along' by not deliberately posting topics like this to annoy people! If people feel the need to come on and post like this, then they're not going to get on with people. You're right, no one is a 'manager' round here, but many have been posting happily here for years now, so to have someone join and start posting in a negative way ... well, there's bound to be a negative reaction.

If 'fighting fire with fire' is the chosen way of dealing with things, you can't be accusing others of being BULLIES if they choose to fight back rather than sit on their arses and just accept crap!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I fail...

1. Saying no offence in front of anything usually means you're going to offend people.

2. *cough* one of the older members you are being a snotty brat to is a moderator, sadly there are no managers.

3. Telling people to "shut it" is not demonstrating your maturity.

4. Some of us "older members" have been here for three years and our input on the forums is valued and listened to as we know what tends to make the place fall into petty squabbles in the past and try to steer the threads ontop nicer topics.

5. I really can't be bothered as there is a rather wonderful person wanting to talk to me and he's way cuter than you'll ever be.

6. mmm creme egg bars. Thanks Alx, shall go shopping for them tomorrow.

953031[/snapback]

Fist of all thankyou for your comments second of all how do you know what i look like? If thats you in your pic - jesus christ - god help us all.

953039[/snapback]

Don't even go there! :D

I actually didnt mean for this topic to cause offence - It was just a thread for younger members - Sabina you don have 2 bbitchy and unfair to people to get your point across luv.

Im sorry if this topic caused offence and i wasnt trying to start a fight or cause anything because im actually ((believe it or not)) not like that. If any of you have a problem with me for one reason or another tell me over msn ((sugar_pwincess@hotmail.co.uk)) where we can chat without being childish.

Little Miss Idiot if thats you in your pic do you put streaks in your hair? Looks luvly babe :)

I didnt set about to cause any arguments or petty squabbles and if i have im REALLY very sorry :D

Lots of love Keegz

=x=

Your friendly neighbourhood wind chime :poki:

We both shortened ours because most of the stuff in them were complete crap :poki:

953021[/snapback]

Will your posts be reduced for the same reason?

Kegan is a really nice girl but doesnt take crap from anyone - unless you want her to get bitchy stop being so harsh to her - We look out for eachother and if i dont agree with someone slagging off her opinions/topics/posts im not going to take kindly to it.

953021[/snapback]

Fighting and threatening people on the internet is just like the special olympics.

Even if you win you're still a retard.

do you want a sticker?

953021[/snapback]

Yes please! :poki:

You lot arent exactly perfect yourselves are you?

No one thinks they're perfect! Who the hell said that?

953042[/snapback]

Speak for yourself DEEBEE :D

I'm bored again now. I have a new car and I'm not allowed to drive it yet!! :P

Fighting and threatening people on the internet is just like the special olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard.

I posted a thread about that (got it from My Space) but soon deleted it cos I eventually realised the PC crowd would gimme the major $hits about it. I'm not fighting anyone by the way.:P

I'm 30 and not offended at all by this thread.

Edited by nicky

We both shortened ours because most of the stuff in them were complete crap :D

953021[/snapback]

Will your posts be reduced for the same reason?

Kegan is a really nice girl but doesnt take crap from anyone - unless you want her to get bitchy stop being so harsh to her - We look out for eachother and if i dont agree with someone slagging off her opinions/topics/posts im not going to take kindly to it.

953021[/snapback]

Fighting and threatening people on the internet is just like the special olympics.

Even if you win you're still a retard.

do you want a sticker?

953021[/snapback]

Yes please! :D

953042[/snapback]

Speak for yourself DEEBEE :P

I'm bored again now. I have a new car and I'm not allowed to drive it yet!! :(

953064[/snapback]

:lol::P:lol::lol::lol:

p.s can i have a sticker too please?

• Moderators

953042[/snapback]

Speak for yourself DEEBEE :P

I'm bored again now. I have a new car and I'm not allowed to drive it yet!! :lol:

953064[/snapback]

Haha well we know YOU'RE perfect of course :P ... we just don't tell anyone that or they'll cry :lol:

Why can't you drive it yet? :lol:

Yo kiddie friends!  :lol:

953051[/snapback]

lol hey!! :P

953063[/snapback]

so i really don't have a clue what is going on in here but it seems intereesting enough!

seems like a bit of an argument *joins in* :P

Yo kiddie friends!  :P

953051[/snapback]

lol hey!! :lol:

953063[/snapback]

so i really don't have a clue what is going on in here but it seems intereesting enough!

seems like a bit of an argument *joins in* :lol:

953075[/snapback]

not really an argument more of a misunderstanding - until Sabina ::danny::messa::4eva:: decided to fan the flames :P

953051[/snapback]

953063[/snapback]

953075[/snapback]

not really an argument more of a misunderstanding - until Sabina ::danny::messa::4eva:: decided to fan the flames :P

953077[/snapback]

ohhhhhhhhhh then i am very sorry if i injured anybody with my chair

953051[/snapback]

953063[/snapback]

953075[/snapback]

953077[/snapback]

ohhhhhhhhhh then i am very sorry if i injured anybody with my chair

953083[/snapback]

Quite alright :lol:

If thats you in your pic - jesus christ - god help us all.

953039[/snapback]

There really was no need for that AT ALL!!!! :P I'm sure LMI can say that for herself, and as much as I try to stay out of arguments that one warranted me posting. GROW UP!

If you're going to start hurling personal insults at forum members then I suggest you stop now before things get out of hand.

For the record, I'm a mother and if my child DARED speak like that to an elder she'd get a good clip round the ear. Actually if you were my child you'd get the same. Thankfully you're not. At least my 5 year old is more polite and has more manners!

May I suggest you apologise publicly to Little Miss Idiot for that comment.

Edited by Jola

What I'm having trouble figuring out is how come we never see BabyBuff and DannyTheMess in the same thread at the same time.

Which one's Clark Kent and which one's Superman?

They have the same IP... but glasses don't work on the internet without a webcam, so I'm not convinced.

If thats you in your pic - jesus christ - god help us all.

953039[/snapback]

There really was no need for that AT ALL!!!! :P I'm sure LMI can say that for herself, and as much as I try to stay out of arguments that one warranted me posting. GROW UP!

If you're going to start hurling personal insults at forum members then I suggest you stop now before things get out of hand.

For the record, I'm a mother and if my child DARED speak like that to an elder she'd get a good clip round the ear. Actually if you were my child you'd get the same. Thankfully you're not. At least my 5 year old is more polite and has more manners!

May I suggest you apologise publicly to Little Miss Idiot for that comment.

953106[/snapback]

I know there's a gorgeous guy out there who thinks I'm beautiful inside and out, a total stranger judging me on one photo bothers me not.

:) At least our children will be shaping the future.

953039[/snapback]

953106[/snapback]

*de-lurks*

I think I can safely say that if I spoke like that to someone, Jola would clip my ears too - and I'm nearly twenty-ten.

And believe me - you *don't* want to annoy LMI, they never found all the parts of the last person who did that.

*resumes lurking*