shout if you have a Gold Pass! :)

Lozzy

Hey

I got two gold passes there at christmas.Im just wondering has anybody got any idea how soon we are going to get them sent to us.Ive sent my photos off and everything.

972954[/snapback]

You wont get it sent to you, you pick it up on the day. I had one for Gmex and it was great. Pity I cant afford to get one again for LFCC.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda reminds me of willy wonka...but without the chocolate bars...and without willy wonka...ok its slightly reminiscent of willy wonka thats bout it. but its still fun seeing who will get the last one  :lol:

972655[/snapback]

it would be great if the gold tickets came through the door like the ones in Willy Wonka

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive my ignorance guys :poki: but this is the first time I've got a Gold Pass. What's all this chat about passport photos? The only response I've got from SM so far was an e-mail acknowledging my order; I haven't received any other word or requests for photos. Can anyone sort this one out for me or should I get in touch with the powers that be? :lol:

Forgive my ignorance guys :lol: but this is the first time I've got a Gold Pass. What's all this chat about passport photos? The only response I've got from SM so far was an e-mail acknowledging my order; I haven't received any other word or requests for photos. Can anyone sort this one out for me or should I get in touch with the powers that be? :poki:

You need to supply a passport photo either online or by post. This will go on your gold pass, so nobody else can use it .... best to contact SMs

I don't understand it. People keep buying gold passes and still the oppertunity to buy them remains. Jason must have been quite off, when he told me only about 5 was left.

sagart - on the shop for gold passes it says:

You will need to provide a photo of passport size to info@showmastersonline.com for identification on your pass

Read the FAQ. They will not ship the gold pass - you will get a letter as proof of purcase about 1-2 weeks before the event.

I haven't been at any of Showmasters conventions before, but as for drinks I believe the thing is, that with a gold pass you will be done with the most importants by 11.30 so you can go and have a drink and meet up with who ever else is at the bar area.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Satchel Pooch :WINCE:

The drink is purely a number of gold pass members getting together at the event. It is not something organised by SM and so there is no special area for it.

With the number of people (I know of a couple off forum) who have bought one, I would have thought they had sold out by now, so I am a bit surprised. I guess there was more than 5 left when I spoke to Jason in the beginning of May.

I am not sure what you mean - It seems quite... what? Do you mean quiet?;)

I don't really think it is quiet - not loud, but not quiet either. After all the gold passes must be close to sold out with only (i assume) half the questlist out - hopefully less than half. ;)

for all interested you dont have to go out and pay £4 for new passport photos. i got an email off SM and its fine to send just a pic off maybe a digi cam obviously a head shot but it still has to be clear. and i do recall the line "the bigger the better..." not sure why they wanted bigger if it going to be passport size but oh well.

just thoguth would let you know :thumbup:

I am not sure what you mean - It seems quite... what? Do you mean quiet?:headscratch:

I don't really think it is quiet - not loud, but not quiet either. After all the gold passes must be close to sold out with only (i assume) half the questlist out - hopefully less than half. :D

Sorry thats boredom was about hope the photo op are included with gold pass

Hey.

I got gold pass (are we sposed to send a scan of a passport photo????). Thought I would splash out after not seeing Elijah at that mad Collectormania a couple of yrs ago with all 4 hobbitiss. Carrie is highest on list though.

How bout some Harry Potter guests, haven't got any in my collection so far, every time I plan to go to an event, either the guests cancel, or I can't go. Top of wishlist would be Emma Watson, know thats a big ask but you got Richard Dreyfuss for christs sake!!!

Just gotta book accomadation and rail ticket now ££££££££££££££

Seeya all there. G x

• Showmasters Admin

are we sposed to send a scan of a passport photo????

You can either post them a normal one or email in the digital photo. It doesn't have to be a passport photo. It just needs to be a good head shot, it can be as large as you like.

You can either post them a normal one or email in the digital photo. It doesn't have to be a passport photo. It just needs to be a good head shot, it can be as large as you like.

I e-mailed SM a photo last week. Do I get a reply to acknowledge such or should I just trust that it's gone through and all is OK? I'd hate to come from Ireland to find something wrong.

I e-mailed SM a photo last week. Do I get a reply to acknowledge such or should I just trust that it's gone through and all is OK? I'd hate to come from Ireland to find something wrong.

i sent them an email to make sure it was all ok and everything is done. They replied and said the photo they received was fine and the transaction had gone through.

It will at least make you feel better if you have confirmation....... :dance: