shout if you have a Gold Pass! :)

Lozzy

I've met him also but this maybe in a better environment. Also I plan to meet all the attending guests so far announced. Rule of thumb never spent more than 1/2 hour in q. Normally it between  15 - 20 minutes per q

963214[/snapback]

20 mins to queue is that all :lol:

GOLD PASS BABY!

963281[/snapback]

I know its all in the way you judge the q's

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello canyone tell me ith the gold pass tickets how may autographs come with it and i am not sure if i read it properly it said choose a catagory is that for the free goodies you get in the pacgage or the autographs or can they be from different people from different films and catagories many thanks...

:P

hello canyone tell me ith the gold pass tickets how may autographs come with it and i am not sure if i read it properly it said choose a catagory is that for the free goodies you get in the pacgage or the autographs or can they be from different people from different films and catagories many thanks...

:firedevil:

965340[/snapback]

On average it between 5 and 6 autographs.

The catagory you choose is for the autographs and has to be one such as LOTR, Stargate, Harry Potter.

Are you considering getting one if so I would buy one sooner rather than latter.

Cheer

Aspen (Golden Boy)

• Showmasters Admin

965340[/snapback]

The catagory you choose is for the autographs and has to be one such as LOTR, Stargate, Harry Potter.

Are you considering getting one if so I would buy one sooner rather than latter.

Cheer

Aspen (Golden Boy)

965350[/snapback]

These are PRE-signed autographs though. You get no live autographs included in the gold pass price.

As Aspen says the selection is for what type of PRE-signed autographs you would like in your goodie bag.

Please read the FAQ as this is all in there.

965340[/snapback]

Cheer

Aspen (Golden Boy)

965350[/snapback]

These are PRE-signed autographs though. You get no live autographs included in the gold pass price.

As Aspen says the selection is for what type of PRE-signed autographs you would like in your goodie bag.

Please read the FAQ as this is all in there.

965355[/snapback]

yeah they are pre-signed but from previous showmasters events so guaranteed to be genuine. Im hoping for Sean Astin in the bag, unless showmasters get him in for the event itself...... :D be abit silly to include Elijah as im meeting him.

I obviously would prefer to get an auto in person but not gonna say no to being given 5 or 6 autos from my favourite theme which are as genuine as your gonna get after doing a live signing....... :YAHOO:

Does anyone know if the autograph packs are duplicated?  I had the Stargate one at GMex, but wouldn't want to choose that again if the autos are going to be exactly the same?

967398[/snapback]

good question!

Also if showmasters could please ensure that Elijah wood is substituted with Sean Astin's auto that'd be great as im meeting Elijah at the show. Unless you want to get Astin to the event aswell! Even better!

Showmasters bring Astin back, you'd make a fortune and you know it! :D

OK, well it doesn't really matter since I already have my order in for one. It would just be interesting to know. :whistling:

969265[/snapback]

I'll get onto cause I'm interested aswell

I asked Jason about the number of gold passes still left yesterday.

He couldn't quite remember, but during our conversation I believe the final number he said came to about 5 or so left.

He did also mention the number 3 before settling on about 5. So people thinking about buying one should probably make their decission in the near future while they still can. :D

I just bought mine. :blush:

971532[/snapback]

Welcome to the fray what made you decide if you don't mind me asking

971619[/snapback]

I always intended to get one was just waiting until after C9 (for which I also had one) for finances to be in place. Since I want to get autos from the "Big 3" plus others and hope to be able to do it all in one day (unless rumours prove to be true) then it made the decision a no-brainer.

Lol, yes and it would be fun if the last person to buy a gold pass is someone from the forum, and then if that person knows he or she is the last one and come write it here. :P

Does anyone know if the option to buy gold passes is automaticly removed when the last pass is sold or if showmasters will have it removed when they see, that the last pass has been sold?

Just got note that two other persons I know has also purcased a gold pass. Seriously not many left. :D