Whats Elijah Wood like

JackAubrey

He's a really nice guy, very friendly, and happy. I was one of the last gaggle of insane fans that saw him on the Sunday evening at CM4, and he was still smiling and happy and responsive to comments, even though you could tell he was knackered from signing all day.

Mr. Wood

Is very good

At these signing shows.

He'll sign forever,

Despite the weather,

And that's because he knows,

Whether destroying the ring,

Or in a city of Sin,

His fans will alway matter to him!

(Bet you're thinking what the... :D . Just my little spur -of-the-moment Elijah poetry. Hehe!).

• Showmasters Admin

I have met him AND....

well he's 7'9" and "fat", like "orca fat" NO NO that's KIZER SOZAY from usual suspects I am getting that wrong all the time . :D:D

he is small, like 2' 3", maybe smaller

I do not know. You will see him soon. But he does have red eyes that glow in the dark :D:lol::lol:

I hope I talked to the right guest as I booked him :wub::o

No I just looked at a photo and it was the right Elijah so we are safe :D

just having fun :lol::lol:

jason

Elijah seems a great lad. A friend of mine managed to chat to him about his love of UK bands such as The Stone Roses and Happy Mondays...he knows his music! Big fan of The Ramones and The Pixies too!

He even thought "The Darkness rock"! Well that was in 2004 and the second album hadn't come out of course!

:lol:

Unless he has undergone a metamorphosis into an arrogant waste of space (like many actors of much less calibre than he!), he will be good fun.

Just don't drool on him - even though it may be hard not to!

;)

He is a very lovely bloke.....he did seem very overawed by it all!

Lets just put it like this; at the Green street event in London last august, the event had no barriers, so elijah could not come outside, so they invited most of the fans inside to meet elijah. he stood in the foyer chatting and signing! He was fantastic. I don;'t know of many actors that would do that for their fans, if it was not safe to come outside then that would be the end of it!

He is by far the best guest I have met so far, i got to meet him on the monday afternoon, i was very lucky as i was one of the last let through, He was the sweetest guy ever and he loved the gift i got him. He has the most amazing eyes and smelt lovely. I got to have a quick chat with him and said that ive been a fan since Huck Finn and I said 'I know its a bit cheeky but could I possibly have a hug' and unlike some guests who say no, he just said 'yeah sure, its not a problem' only downside was the security guard put my camera down as i hugged him, i was gutted.

I definatley recommend meeting him to anyone.

He was really nice when I met him at C4. He came out from behind the table so he could sit next to a young girl in a wheelchair as he chatted to her. I was also one of the last few people to have a photo with him and he was pretty cool as he came down the line to everyone so we didn't have to lean over the table.

My mates also met him at the Green Street screening and they reiterate what Poppy said about him inviting fans into the foyer of the cinema so he could meet them. I've never known any actor going to such trouble!!

So he should be allowing posed photos at LFCC4 then

942130[/snapback]

Not a chance but this will be a joint decision between his people and SM due to the high number who will want to see him. People will moan but 1) lots of people will want to see him for an auto (which is the main point of the show anyway) and 2) SM will need the numbers through for obvious financial reasons.

If people want an auto, posed photo and chat with Elijah then they are unrealistic and going to be unhappy.

I got a pic with him when he went to sweden,and i had such a luck,after me his agent said no more posed photos,i was at the right time at the right place at the right line  :D

942188[/snapback]

Apparently on the Sunday afternoon at the Gothenburg event photos were ok because it was not as busy.

Edited by Noddy

He invited me inside the cinema at his green street premiere, and spent quite a bit of time talking to me and signing 3 pics for nothing etc.. Seemed really genuine, not that many people would do that.

Adam

941951[/snapback]

I was actually at that prem but didn't manage to get him.I must admit that every single time I've seen him (apart from at C4 obviously) he has refused or most of the time just plain ignored.I know that when he does sign,hes really nice and signs whatever you give him,but thats rare.

I got a pic with him when he went to sweden,and i had such a luck,after me his agent said no more posed photos,i was at the right time at the right place at the right line  :D

942188[/snapback]

Apparently on the Sunday afternoon at the Gothenburg event photos were ok because it was not as busy.

942225[/snapback]

Okay,i was not there on that day but great for them :D

As it says

JA

941222[/snapback]

I've met him a few times now - at C4 and at the Edinburgh premiere of Green Street, and at ORC a couple of times. He's lovely. Hope he does a talk, cos he's a funny guy, and doesn't shy away from telling some close to the knuckle kind of stories. Is it July yet?

Excelent guy , what can i say .. he actualy started talking to me asking questions etc. his boody gard or who ever it was hade to ask him to stop cuz ther was this huge line after me :)

just be nice say Hai how r u and go with the flow :D

• 2 weeks later...

omg i cnt wait to see im... nd every1 has sumit nice to say bout im he must b so lovely...... i was so close to meetin im last time well ish i was like 5 away to gettin a ticket nd to wether they gt thru all the tickets. ive neva been comic con so is it easier to see guests or nt?? cn sum1 pweeeze help me???? :rolleyes:

• Showmasters Admin
omg i cnt wait to see im... nd every1 has sumit nice to say bout im he must b so lovely...... i was so close to meetin im last time well ish i was like 5 away to gettin a ticket nd to wether they gt thru all the tickets. ive neva been comic con so is it easier to see guests or nt?? cn sum1 pweeeze help me????  :rolleyes:

950307[/snapback]

LFCC or CM MK event, Elijah is going to be busy. You'll need to be there at opening time (9am Sat, 10am Sun) to stand a chance of meeting him. I would suggest getting there an hour before opening if you really want to meet him.

This is all in my FAQ.

PS: You are not being charged per character to write on the forum, so could you please write in English.

Edited by Too Tall