Guest Suggestions

Aspen

You are over the leagl age to drink aren't you?  :P  If so then we can go to the pub  :D

936995[/snapback]

well over and can drink in America as well

937248[/snapback]

You jus have to rub it in dont you :P

A

937672[/snapback]

You don't drink anyway, or do you? :lol:

I can't think of anyone I don't want to meet, so would be happy with whoever comes along.

See I'm easily pleased ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've emailed Showmasters about the actor who plays Commander Daine Jir, who I've been in contact with recently, so hopefully he'll do a show!"

Sounds good - whats the name of the actor who played Commander Daine Jir?

Edited by Dr jones

Ive wanted to add Mike Savva to my collection for a long time, as he seems to be a rare signer and I dont have many actors from AOTC in my collection.

I assume AOTC was the one that was filmed least in UK so that probably counts for the lack of UK based actors.

I managed to get Dean Mitchell and Terry Sachs at the last one and they were great

Maybe if somebody can post some SW movie stills here from the actors that have been announced so far?

I'll try to add some in the upcoming days... always nice to see our heroes in action! :D

I've emailed Showmasters about the actor who plays Commander Daine Jir, who I've been in contact with recently, so hopefully he'll do a show!

I want Brigitte Kahn as well!

:vader:

936567[/snapback]

What is the name of the actor who played Commander Daine Jir???

Also Mark (bountyhunter) who are the actors that declined?

Well i thought i might aswell ask :firedevil:

Anyway who played Commander Daine Jir??????????

Edited by Dr jones

When you read From the Force's Mouth by Prowse, you'll be surprised at how few times he was actually even on set.

But don't go out and buy the book if haven't already. It's a fair read, but far from good and definately not worth the money Dave is charging for it.

I've emailed Showmasters about the actor who plays Commander Daine Jir, who I've been in contact with recently, so hopefully he'll do a show!

I want Brigitte Kahn as well!

936567[/snapback]

Emperor -

Whats the name of the actor that played Commander Jir??

s***! Sorry Dr, this thread just slipped me by again and again it would seem. His name is Al Lampert. :D

946465[/snapback]

Lol no worries - So how did you find out he played the commander? Are you in contact with him?

When you read From the Force's Mouth by Prowse, you'll be surprised at how few times he was actually even on set.

But don't go out and buy the book if haven't already.  It's a fair read, but far from good and definately not worth the money Dave is charging for it.

946182[/snapback]

I intend to get Jeremy Bulochs book next time i see him

Lol no worries - So how did you find out he played the commander? Are you in contact with him?

Jason (Showmasters) told me I'm not in direct contact just through an intermediatory. But he signed my photo so it's hopeful he'd be interested at appearing at an event!

:jason:

But don't go out and buy the book if haven't already. It's a fair read, but far from good and definately not worth the money Dave is charging for it.

Fair read but not a fair price! I thought it was quite self indulgent in places.

:jason:

True, but what would YOU write in YOUR biography. Can't blame him there, after all it's HIS point of view :-)

Well if I were to write my Autobiography, I would write about my life. Not other people's lives and their thoughts and feelings. Which to some extent is what the book is about, Dave goes into conjecture about why George Lucas is this or feels that, why Anthony Daniels is this or that, and to some extent how he singlehandedly made the trilogy what it is. Not about Dave's life which is what he should have kept his book to.

:unsure: