Aspen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to bet that Hammil appears at a SM show in the next 18 months

Jason

935790[/snapback]

Hope so for posters sake and I will be attending this empireday as its a week before my birthday

As long as the guests are from the Original Trilogy i will be going. As it's Aspens and my birthday a few days after it could be a perfect oppertunity for a party

935934[/snapback]

Would be fantastic, even though am not sure who you are :blush: am useless with names and faces :wub:

I am really not sure. I really want to meet Carl Weathers, but he would be the only guest i am going for so far as i of course collect Star Wars autographs mainly.

Coming from Canterbury, it's about 2 hours train journey but can cost a lot for the sake of one guest. But if Carl is there on the Friday then i will probably get the morning off work and pop up.

I'll definately be at LFCC4 come hell or high water as i want to meet Carrie Fisher

Shall we try to get back on topic then, birthday boys? :-)

I vote for first time signers again and perhaps a few better known names?

Or... Perhaps Jason and I can work out something completely different for this line up. Jason and I have talked about this and we may persue this idea...

A complete line-up of ONE classic movie (i.e. ANH or ESB or ROJ). How would you like that?