X-men

Tippin

Okay now I have seen Phoenix costume for X3 I have to make it so much so I have alreayd started looking for patterns and had a long convo with Lucius about it!

(I will e-mail over those characters I haven't forgotten!)

I know Rel wants to get some wear out of the Storm costume she bought - would anyone be up for a full movie verse cosplay group for c10 and or g2?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! XD

So

Tippin - Phoenix

Jay (gears!?!?) - Angel (does this mean you'll be doing more poncing?)

naurarwen_fangorn - Iceman (and for some reason I feel like singing great balls of fire...)

rel - possibly storm?

Definetly need more villains! lol XD

Tippin - Phoenix

Jay (gears!?!?) - Angel (does this mean you'll be doing more poncing?)

naurarwen_fangorn - Iceman (and for some reason I feel like singing great balls of fire...)

934961[/snapback]

Hey I'm that Iceman... Lt. Tom 'Iceman' Kazanski....

And yes there will be poncing! Of course there will, I'll have extra practice cos I'm planning on Legolasing at C9 and Cedricing!

I am the master of poncing... except maybe for Lucius.. or however you spell his Orlidamned name!

Ohhh can I be rogue? is anyone already her??

935072[/snapback]

I sold Storm :D

I still have my Rogue costume though it looks like I may have a fight on my hands if I want to be her!

935302[/snapback]

Damn you selling storm but that means Emma could be her as we were discussing this a few days ago lol

I suggest a war of pathetic scowling looks and really bad piloting to decide on rogue!

Ahh, go ahead and be Rogue, Rel!! You already have the costume, so it makes sense!!

I'll wait til I see the new movie to decide if there's a character I want to be... have such a HUGE list of costumes to make already... If fact, feel a thread needs to be put together to clarify what groups are being done for when! hehehe

I'm glad its not only me that wants that red outfit, it looks stunning. if i was going to any con in well ever it looks like at the minute then i would already be making the costume :P

936707[/snapback]

It is stunning! I am very impressed with it - just hope i can make a decent job of it lol!

Ahh, go ahead and be Rogue, Rel!! You already have the costume, so it makes sense!!

I'll wait til I see the new movie to decide if there's a character I want to be... have such a HUGE list of costumes to make already... If fact, feel a thread needs to be put together to clarify what groups are being done for when! hehehe

936727[/snapback]

That seems like a good plan - don't forget about HYD XD

If anyone could provide me with Shadowcat (Kitty) costume photos, I'm all for that! Kitty is probably my favourite x-man (next to Blink, but I did her for C8, of course), so yaysell! I'd need ref pics, though. All hail X3! Hehe.

There was actually an 'official' Gambit movie costume.... it was on the trading cards I think.

946299[/snapback]

What? What? WHAT?!?!

Okay so you *know* what's going to happen now don't you?

'Mon ami this is sweet!'

'I got me some serious moves.'

'Man, dis is better dan Mardi Gras!'

No... I haven't been playing X-Men Legends... *shakes head* Nuh uh.

Sarah - be ace for you to be Wolverine! XD and Cher cool for Kitty! Lizzi you could be Psylocke or Calista - Villains forever! XD

So it's shaping up as...

Tippin - Phoenix

Jay (gears!?!?) - Angel

naurarwen_fangorn - Iceman

rel - Rogue

cher - Kitty

rickman101 - Wolverine

Evie_nitram - yet to be assigned

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest I hate movie Strom. But i don't want to do comic book Strom as I have never read to comics. I would prefer to do a movie costume as I'm a fan of the movies. I would love to do Magneto but I'm not old enough. I can do aging make-up but it would cause a prob for the helmet. I do have an idea. I will be getting wings for my Final Fantasy character so I could always do Angel.

The only prob is that my costume lists for both C10 and G2 are looking full so I'm not sure if I can do it for either of them.

To be honest I hate movie Strom. But i don't want to do comic book Strom as I have never read to comics. I would prefer to do a movie costume as I'm a fan of the movies. I would love to do Magneto but I'm not old enough. I can do aging make-up but it would cause a prob for the helmet. I do have an idea. I will be getting wings for my Final Fantasy character so I could always do Angel.

The only prob is that my costume lists for both C10 and G2 are looking full so I'm not sure if I can do it for either of them.

If you have wings already then you totally should be Angel. I don't think I'd be able to do him anyway, because I'm not sure I'll be Gmex 2-ing and Casanova is the biggie for C10.