Alan Tudyk - posed photos?

celebrityfan

He's an amazing actor and really funny in 'A Knight's Tale' and '28 Days', so I was wondering whether he's more of a:

William Shatner guy (NO PHOTOS!!),

John Rhys-Davies guy (no posed photos)

Lawrence Makoare kind of guy (photos galore!).

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

:P

Alan is SO lovely and friendly, and is definitely not a William Shatner type personality-wise, but like other people've said, you can't just assume that if Alan's happy for it, it'll happen, there are other factors depending on how busy he is and all of that kind of thing :) If there were time for photos with absolutely everyone (which there clearly isn't!), Alan would do it, I'm sure!

He's an amazing actor and really funny in 'A Knight's Tale' and '28 Days', so I was wondering whether he's more of a:

William Shatner guy (NO PHOTOS!!),

John Rhys-Davies guy (no posed photos)

Lawrence Makoare kind of guy (photos galore!).

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

:headscratch:

929396[/snapback]

Cant wait to meet Alan, just watched the entire series of firefly again.

I got a posed photo with JR-D at a previous collectormania!

If you want the advice of the guy who's job it generally is to tell people that they can't have posed photos....

Get your ticket early, and wait untill as late as you can before you meet the guest - the later in the day, the bigger the chances that you'll be able to get a pic.

Just like everything in life - this isn't in any way a guarantee - it's just a little more likely than seeing a guest at 11am and expecting one.

If you want the advice of the guy who's job it generally is to tell people that they can't have posed photos....

Get your ticket early, and wait untill as late as you can before you meet the guest - the later in the day, the bigger the chances that you'll be able to get a pic.

Just like everything in life - this isn't in any way a guarantee - it's just a little more likely than seeing a guest at 11am and expecting one.

933131[/snapback]

The reverse side of that though, is that the guest is more weary by that stage, and will look it in the photo (!) - they are also likely to be tired and fed up, making your "meet" less enjoyable ......

The reverse side of that though, is that the guest is more weary by that stage, and will look it in the photo (!) - they are also likely to be tired and fed up, making your "meet" less enjoyable ......

933134[/snapback]

What's that phrase about pleasing some of the people some of the time?