Guest Cancellation:

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunatly due to getting a new acting role Ian will not be able to attend Collectormania GMEX this weekend. We are however pleased to announce him for Collectormania 9. He is looking forward to meeting you all in Milton Keynes and apoligises that he can not make it this weekend.

Showmasters

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly due to getting a new acting role Ian will not be able to attend Collectormania GMEX this weekend. We are however pleased to announce him for Collectormania 9. He is looking forward to meeting you all in Milton Keynes and apoligises that he can not make it this weekend.

Showmasters

923110[/snapback]

guess that gold for cm9 mk then

OH NO! :wub: I have a friend who was travelling just to see him.. argh and she's booked her tickets and everything, oh no!

Can we still pre order for his autograph? We wont be able to attend the MK event :D

I just preordered his autograph, will I lose my money or will I just get an autograph from MK instead? :uhoh: *worries* :o

*prays that robert wont cancel*

Edited by Freyja

• Moderators
What a Sell Out.

923197[/snapback]

All guests are subject to work commitments. This is always stated on each website for each event. Work is obviously their priority, and Ian's coming to a future event anyway so he's hardly a sell out.

• Moderators
Well Thats pretty Sh*t,

I was only going for him

I won that free auto from him

I can ONly go Sunday

Its screwed me up quite a bit

JA

923214[/snapback]

I'm sure you can talk to MSPG and get it changed, or get it at C9 instead :)

What a Sell Out.

923197[/snapback]

All guests are subject to work commitments. This is always stated on each website for each event. Work is obviously their priority, and Ian's coming to a future event anyway so he's hardly a sell out.

923208[/snapback]

That's true but I'm sure they knew earlier funny how they got replacement so quick funny that the forums were down all weekend a lot of people can cancel hotels etc the week before but not now.

I wasn't going just for Ian but something doesn't ring true.

OH CRUD!

I was all bragging to people about meeting him and everything! I mean, i wasn't really going to get his autograph. The guys rich enough without making a dent in my savings, but i was going to go to the talk. Still cant really beilive it. So close to the time aswell! A lot of people were going just for him.

Not me. :(

• Moderators
That's true but I'm sure they knew earlier funny how they got replacement so quick funny that the forums were down all weekend a lot of people can cancel hotels etc the week before but not now.

923240[/snapback]

Well as far as I remember, you only ever pop up on here to comment when things have gone wrong anyway, so I'm not surprised you think something's wrong to be honest.

I'm sure they tried to work things out with Ian, but in the end they couldn't, so they found a suitable replacement and announced it all now. They wouldn't cancel a guest unless totally necessary.

And if you think the forums were down because of this then you're just being stupid really. It always overloads at guest announcement time.

923240[/snapback]

Well as far as I remember, you only ever pop up on here to comment when things have gone wrong anyway, so I'm not surprised you think something's wrong to be honest.

I'm sure they tried to work things out with Ian, but in the end they couldn't, so they found a suitable replacement and announced it all now. They wouldn't cancel a guest unless totally necessary.

And if you think the forums were down because of this then you're just being stupid really. It always overloads at guest announcement time.

923244[/snapback]

If you looked at my other posts over the last 2 months in g-mex they have only been praising guests when Andy was accounced and the Narnia guests I was very excited.

Just because I don't post all the time does not mean I don't read I only post when I have strong options.

How dare you call me stupid. yeah it over loads for a couple of hours but not for 3 days it doesn't.