Introduce Yourself!

StepUpTimneh

Hi! I'm Elen, and I'm 15. I live in North Wales, and I write loads of stuff, most of which never gets finished except for one book which I was writing for about three years. I've only written about 3 pieces of fanfic, two of which were for these competitions, but I do watch an awful lot of Stargate.

Like Cosmic Llin, I've been writing for as stories for as long as I've been able to write, although my earlier ones are best left unmentioned...although I did just mention them, so report me to the Redundancy Department of Redundancy

And have an unhealthy addiction to Alan Rickman

Doesn't everyone have one of those? LOL...

917657[/snapback]

No...I don't. However much Llin tryes to convert me.

Cute pics! <_< There's not much info yet, I don't think. I won't be able to attend this year though, because I'll be in Ireland (I have a year there with Uni) :o:(

Did you attend Tolkien 2005 in Birmingham?

Edited by Cadiliniel

No, I didn't do Birmingham... strange as it may sound, I'm still pretty new to the whole conventions thing... G-mex will be my 5th one ever (I've done C6, C7, London ***** in Oct 05, and another show 05, Germany)

The pics are from C6 and another show...

You went to another show?! *so jealous* I'm fairly new to conventioning - C6 and C7, and the first boobies!! is mainly it - then a few Oxonmoots and T2005 - which aren't really conventions so much as gatherings *g* They get the wicked people like Ted Nasmith and Alan Lee and stuff XD

Cosmic I LOVE M*A*S*H!

OMG really? It's so rare to find other fans...

Please, please, please say you ship Hawkeye/Margaret? <_<

I'm still pretty new to the whole conventions thing... G-mex will be my 5th one ever

That's not that new.... I haven't done loads... *counts* The Return in Blackpool was my first, then I did a couple in London, then the last three CMs, and crewed two of them.

You went to another show?!  *so jealous*  I'm fairly new to conventioning - C6 and C7, and the first boobies!! is mainly it - then a few Oxonmoots and T2005 - which aren't really conventions so much as gatherings *g*  They get the wicked people like Ted Nasmith and Alan Lee and stuff XD

917706[/snapback]

another show was AMAZING... best con I've ever been to, though G-mex is putting up a really strong competition at the moment!!

I've just remembered that we're not actually supposed to discuss other conventions on this forum... do you have msn? we can talk about them on there if you want? add me - Makawish20@aol.com :)

another show was AMAZING... best con I've ever been to, though G-mex is putting up a really strong competition at the moment!!

I've just remembered that we're not actually supposed to discuss other conventions on this forum... do you have msn? we can talk about them on there if you want? add me - Makawish20@aol.com :)

917712[/snapback]

Ooh, yikes, I didn't realise that! I've added you to my MSN <_<

Hello everyone! :( I'm Louise, I'm from the lovely city of Manchester, I'm 18 years old and errr.. um, I'm running out of things to say :wub:

I'm a big fan of LOTR, HP, Lost, Charmed & Star Wars to name but a few, I'm a bit of a geek according to my friends but I think that's a compliment :P

I love writing although I rarely show people my work because I don't feel confident about them, I don't feel that I'm good at writing although I love it all the same, I love reading and watching films, making graphics and yes, shopping.

Erm, I've been to two Showmasters events previously (Both at MK) and I'm attending the gmex on both days, especially since I'm obsessed with Robert Pattinson :P & Ian Somerhalder!

Ummm I hope that's right, if there's anything else you want to know, just ask!

Cosmic I LOVE M*A*S*H!

OMG really? It's so rare to find other fans...

Please, please, please say you ship Hawkeye/Margaret? :lol:

917707[/snapback]

SO DO! XD Think they are an amazing couple lol and have some such kwai moments!

Hi, my name Jo, and this is the first time Ive ever done fanfic, and compared to all your stories, it shows!  :angry:

917747[/snapback]

Hello Jo! Brave of you to put it forward for the comp! Good for you for having a go! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first fic!

Hello everyone! :lol: I'm Louise, I'm from the lovely city of Manchester, I'm 18 years old and errr.. um, I'm running out of things to say :angry:

I'm a big fan of LOTR, HP, Lost, Charmed & Star Wars to name but a few, I'm a bit of a geek according to my friends but I think that's a compliment B)

I love writing although I rarely show people my work because I don't feel confident about them, I don't feel that I'm good at writing although I love it all the same, I love reading and watching films, making graphics and yes, shopping.

Erm, I've been to two Showmasters events previously (Both at MK) and I'm attending the gmex on both days, especially since I'm obsessed with Robert Pattinson :P & Ian Somerhalder!

Ummm I hope that's right, if there's anything else you want to know, just ask!

917748[/snapback]

Are a proper manc though - which football team do you call your own?

Course being a geek is a compliment! What do you like writing? Favourite genre to write and do you write for yourself? By that I mean so that the stories you write are there for you to enjoy? My mum says I write for myself lol

Hello Jo! Brave of you to put it forward for the comp! Good for you for having a go! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first fic!

917812[/snapback]

Thank you.:lol:

917817[/snapback]

No problem! Are you a big Harry Potter fan then? You should come over and post in the HP section of the forum!

Manchester United since I've been raised to :lol:

And I mostly just write for myself, although I do usually show my closest friends. I usually actually write things that sound more like poetry, the only stories I've really written so far have been HP fanfictions. o.O

So I'm not really sure of my favourite genre to write yet :firedevil:

I have many names... no one really knows which my real one is.. Some call me Gambit, some call me Jay... others call me Ced or Leggylolas. I do a pretty good impression of Celeborn. I've been writing for years, I believe my first 'fanfic' was about Memphis Belle and I wrote it when I was in Year 7 at the tender age of 10.

You may meet me one day... and I may ask you...

'Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale Moonlight?'

Manchester United since I've been raised to :lol:

And I mostly just write for myself, although I do usually show my closest friends. I usually actually write things that sound more like poetry, the only stories I've really written so far have been HP fanfictions. o.O

So I'm not really sure of my favourite genre to write yet :firedevil:

917858[/snapback]

Good Girl! XD Poetry is always good - it's a fantastic form of expression!

I have many names... no one really knows which my real one is.. Some call me Gambit, some call me Jay... others call me Ced or Leggylolas. I do a pretty good impression of Celeborn. I've been writing for years, I believe my first 'fanfic' was about Memphis Belle and I wrote it when I was in Year 7 at the tender age of 10.

You may meet me one day... and I may ask you...

'Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale Moonlight?'

917862[/snapback]

You mongoose!

I'm Sophia. I've been reading HP fanfictions months before Valentines Day, and got my first author's account on Valentines. So I've been writing for nearly a year.

I like food and reading. I consume both at high quantity. ;) It was nice to be able to read all of the short stories. They were all very good. Kudos to all who wrote!

Edited by smoony