Introduce Yourself!

StepUpTimneh

*bows to Tip's crew* thankies for the intro Caz, hi liz is it? and everyone else too. I'm sat here wondering what to do, whilst wearing my pixie hat, and trying to formulate a costume for next week, maybe, or maybe not, I can't decide... *meep*

Amy.

• Like 1

*bows to Tip's crew* thankies for the intro Caz, hi liz is it? and everyone else too. I'm sat here wondering what to do, whilst wearing my pixie hat, and trying to formulate a costume for next week, maybe, or maybe not, I can't decide... *meep*

Amy.

922588[/snapback]

no meeping! I mean it! You don't have to cosplay for g-mex - first con I went to I didn't cosplay XD

no meeping! I mean it! You don't have to cosplay for g-mex - first con I went to I didn't cosplay XD

i know, i know, but i feel i ought to be in costume, esp with you in your robes etc, I shall feel odd if i look like me (if i'm making any sense at all)

i know, i know, but i feel i ought to be in costume, esp with you in your robes etc, I shall feel odd if i look like me (if i'm making any sense at all)

922596[/snapback]

Dude you so won't there will be an awful lot of people not in costume and I mean an awful lot lol

922596[/snapback]

Dude you so won't there will be an awful lot of people not in costume and I mean an awful lot lol

922633[/snapback]

"I wanna be a panther!" (obligatory, obscure bill bailey ref.)

I'm gonna be me on saturday and a what was it caz?? a pirate in waiting(???) on the sunday, ie. a lady in waiting with a cocky attitude and a plastic sword!

see ya then woohoo, can't wait 'til tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy.

:D;):P:o:D

• 2 months later...

Hi

I am Shaner and a huge fan of Harry Potter. My favourite character is Ron as he is so funny and in every Harry Potter something happens to him. I have all the books of Harry Potter and all the Films. I think that the best Harry Potter is the first one as it is so good because it tells you more about the characters.

I hope that loads of you reply to me so i get to meet you all, and then we can talk more about it and also our other interests.

From

Shaner

• 1 month later...

Nearly a month after u introed yourself but hey Shaner! Ah I love Ron too - he's such a Penfold! Seriously he is - new theory on Ron to be posted in the HP section and it's all about Dangermouse!

• 1 month later...

I better grace this topic with my drak robed presence.

My name is Emma, better know as Lucius or Leggylulu or Legolassie or sevant of the Dark Lord V.

I'm 31 but don't look it. Have been asked for my ID recently when in a club.

A cosplayer for 14 years. A seamtress for 16 years. Have been attending conventions since 1992 (gawd I feel old).

Currantly working on getting back into my career of acting after an absense due to ill health.

I hope to post some fanfic on here someday (once I have removed all the adult content!).

Have a fixation for evil people including lucius Malfoy. Adore Orlando Bloom (have many of his costumes) and Jason Isaacs. Also a fan of Angelina Jolie. I'm also quite fond of anitmated characters, includeing Sephiroth (FF7) and Gourry (The Slayers).

Many of you might of seen me about (my blonde hair dose stick out for miles).

Hey,

I´m Ruth, age 18 (finally!), I look about 14 though. I´ve just left school, and I´m going to college to do musical theatre in September.

If you´ve been to the last couple of conventions, you´ve probably seen my in my Neville costume (hard to miss a short ´boy´with a frog, really :( ). I´ve made a few costumes over the years, including a fairy and Neville, and I´m currently working on Electra from "Starlight Express".

My first convention was earlier this year, at G-Mex. I now know, for future reference, that I should really wear my thigh-length socks in the queue for G-Mex, and nothing but a bikini in the queue for LFCC. :poki:

I love Harry Potter, particularly Neville, and I love the Neville/Draco pairing a lot! I read and write a lot of slash in various fandoms.

(P.S. You´re 31?! I think I´ll have to ask you for ID to prove that!)

Edited by TurkFox

Can't believe I didn't post here earlier...

I'm Keith, from (South East) London, and have been going to conventions since Collectormania 3, and have been hooked since then! I'm a huge fan of many things (LOTR/HP-mainly the books, horror in film and literature, anything gothic in tone or nature), and most music (Counting Crows/Springsteen/Dylan/etc.).

I work for a courier company for cold hard cash, but for fun, I write. I don't really write that much fan fiction, but prefer tales of my own devising, using "original" (if there are any left! :P ) characters and situations. In college, I had a few stories and many poems published in small press magazines, as well as a literary article about my favourite author, H. P. Lovecraft.

Recently, though, I've been in an inspirational slump, waiting for something to leap out onto the page, so to speak.

I'm hoping there will be another fiction contest this November at G-Mex as I didn't enter last time. I don't do costumes at cons, but have a met a fair few folk from the forum (all of whom have been great, btw!). If you notice me wandering around a con, feel free to say "hi!". I'm really bad with faces, so would only end up introducing myself to the wrong people, lol! If anyone is interested in doing a "round robin" story (preferably starting off in the horror genre), please let me know.

Hey,

I´m Ruth, age 18 (finally!), I look about 14 though. I´ve just left school, and I´m going to college to do musical theatre in September.

If you´ve been to the last couple of conventions, you´ve probably seen my in my Neville costume (hard to miss a short ´boy´with a frog, really :poki: ). I´ve made a few costumes over the years, including a fairy and Neville, and I´m currently working on Electra from "Starlight Express".

My first convention was earlier this year, at G-Mex. I now know, for future reference, that I should really wear my thigh-length socks in the queue for G-Mex, and nothing but a bikini in the queue for LFCC. :(

I love Harry Potter, particularly Neville, and I love the Neville/Draco pairing a lot! I read and write a lot of slash in various fandoms.

(P.S. You´re 31?! I think I´ll have to ask you for ID to prove that!)

Don't worry you'll believe me when I bring out a rather old, yellow piece of paper that used to be white birth certificate.

Hey I dont remember if I did this already so ill do it again lol

Im Bex

Im 17

I <3 Buffy CSI Lost Smallville Angel POTC LOTR to name but a few

I have been to 3 conventions so far

I collect action figures most Buffy LOTR and Fantastic 4

I love dressing up and shall probably be going to G-mex 2 in my labcoat from college as me and my best friend Emma turned them into CSI labcoats when we were bored one day (I got a few funny looks at college!)

If I could meet anyone in the world it would either be Alex Pettyfer or Charlie Simpson

I love writing fan fics

thats about it tbh

xxxxx