Introduce Yourself!

StepUpTimneh

I'm Lizzi, 22, Gemini... Currently living in Oxford, home to the greatest authors ever living at some point or other in their lives...

I'm the Yellow Inklingette (that's a book society that discusses the best sci fi and fantasy books about; sometimes meeting in the 'Bird and Baby' from whence we stole the name!)

Been writing fanfic since I was 14, though back in the day it was about my boyband crazes... I've written 3 full-length novels, and another 2 long novellos, and various hundreds of short stories for varying reasons...

Might add more later, that's just to get the ball rolling!

Lizzi xxx

Hehe, I forgot to say about myself...:D

My name is Lisa, and I am 12 years old. I've been writing fanfiction since last December, so I guess I'm relatively new to all this. I love fanfiction, but I'm also writing a novel, which I'm currently 2 1/2 chapters into.

Um...what else to say...I like to sing and act, I guess I like anything where I can express myself. That's basically it; me in a nutshell :P

How about you? Don't be shy, we want to know you! :lol:

I'm Jeannette, I didn't enter the competition but do write fan fiction, have been for years although my English sucks (damn dyslexia).

I'm 24 from London studying Multimedia (well it is creative I guess :D).

Err.....normally write HP fan fic but do read LOTR stuff as well, once in a while I venture into reading star wars fan fiction.

A book club that meets in the Bird and Baby?  I'm so jealous *g*

I'm Nia, I'm 19 and currently at University in Aberystwyth.  I write lots of fic but a lot of it isn't..erm, suitable to be posted here, heh.

Sounds like stuff I would read :D

I'm Nia, I'm 19 and currently at University in Aberystwyth.  I write lots of fic but a lot of it isn't..erm, suitable to be posted here, heh.

917607[/snapback]

That you recognise where it is, is a positive factor!! lol. If you're ever in Oxford Town, let me know, and I'll meet you there for a drink and chat! It's clearly my favourite place in town... other than perhaps the ent tree or Lyra and Will's bench in the botanic gardens!

I'm Caz, aka Big Lord V and Voldemort - also Gemini - live up in the wilds of Manchester/Cheshire depending on the time of year - home to OASIS! and ALAN SMITH!

(pfft to Oxford despite having Royd)

I'm the Pink Inklingette (my favourite colour and half the contents of my wardrobe is that colour)

I rarely write fanfic - majority of what's up on here is all I've really ever written - I like doing parodies because they're more fun to play around with and you can make seemingly unconnected things become amazingly funny and quoteable i.e. Wood really needs to find himself a girlfriend. I started writing fan fic for a Hogwarts House Cup Game as one of the challenges and written very little since then really - though I do write more VSDs when it's coming close to meeting a new hp guest.

I shall not disclose my age because I find it more interesting for people to guess once they've met me and nobody has got it right first time yet.

I'm an amateur actress with a local company called MADS but being a memeber means I do a little of everything from direction to writing to the bar to swepeing the dressing room and chasing out cats - we have a lot of fun down there as it's our own theatre.

Sounds like stuff I would read :D

917613[/snapback]

doesn't surprise me in the slightest XP

And you aren't a werwolf by any chance Nia? Heard many a tale about Aber - nearly went to uni there myself

Hehe, I forgot to say about myself...:D

My name is Lisa, and I am 12 years old. I've been writing fanfiction since last December, so I guess I'm relatively new to all this. I love fanfiction, but I'm also writing a novel, which I'm currently 2 1/2 chapters into.

Um...what else to say...I like to sing and act, I guess I like anything where I can express myself. That's basically it; me in a nutshell :P

How about you? Don't be shy, we want to know you!  :lol:

917611[/snapback]

You in a nutshell - too many Austin Powers images XD

Tell us a little about the novel

I'm Jeannette, I didn't enter the competition but do write fan fiction, have been for years although my English sucks (damn dyslexia).

I'm 24 from London studying Multimedia (well it is creative I guess ;)).

Err.....normally write HP fan fic but do read LOTR stuff as well, once in a while I venture into reading star wars fan fiction.

917612[/snapback]

And have an unhealthy addiction to Alan Rickman

Dude - as if you didn't EVEN mention Siren?!

917623[/snapback]

Nope and won't XP

lol was trying to avoid about my addiction, however Cadiliniel has probably figured it out from my LJ icon ;)

917630[/snapback]

pffft like that will ever happen!

Am currently overhauling my lj lol it's looking all slytherin XD

I'm not a werewolf...I'm something else entirely, mwahahahaaa! Aber's a lovely place, really - if anyone ever fancies a vist...!

I have unhealthy obsessions with soo many people it's not even funny - Alan's one of them, though ;-)

All my fanfiction is on Skyehawke, if anyone's interested in the other stuff *g* Same user name there too!

yes, people are not always what they appear to be. That issue is dealt with in my book too ;)

917638[/snapback]

XD it's also a big theme in Beauty and the Beast LOVE that movie XD

Yes finish your robes Bella - I need one on each arm XD

Where abouts are you from Lisa?

I think this is a good idea... Nice to meet you all!

*waves*

My name is Llin, I'm at uni in Nottingham and I'm almost twenty.

Like other people here, I'm working on a novel. But efforts on that are hindered by the fact that I can't stop writing fic - mostly HP and mostly featuring McGonagall, but also some for other characters and fandoms, mainly X-Files, Stargate, Star Trek and M*A*S*H. I've been writing fic since I was about twelve or thirteen, but I was pretty much writing stories since I learned to write at all.

Writing is my passion and my life (hah - what degree? ;)), but I also enjoy all kinds of music, and going to the cinema.

A book club that meets in the Bird and Baby? I'm so jealous *g*

Dude, you didn't tell her about the Pinklings! Although we don't tend to go by that name any more... And I'm jealous too..

And have an unhealthy addiction to Alan Rickman

Doesn't everyone have one of those? LOL...