Introduce Yourself!

StepUpTimneh

I'm Sophia. I've been reading HP fanfictions months before Valentines Day, and got my first author's account on Valentines. So I've been writing for nearly a year.

I like food and reading. I consume both at high quantity. ;) It was nice to be able to read all of the short stories. They were all very good. Kudos to all who wrote!

917928[/snapback]

But which is your favourite Thai, Indian, Chinese or Italian? XD

i'm emma, i'm 18 and a huga harry potter fan!!

my fan fic entries where the first fan fic i've done but i enjoyed writing them so might do more!!

917943[/snapback]

And they were about cool characters! You should put them up on rg

Hello Jo! Brave of you to put it forward for the comp! Good for you for having a go! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first fic!

917812[/snapback]

Thank you.:rolleyes:

917817[/snapback]

No problem! Are you a big Harry Potter fan then? You should come over and post in the HP section of the forum!

917822[/snapback]

I am a huge Potter fan! I just may do. I cant wait for GMex!

Hello Jo! Brave of you to put it forward for the comp! Good for you for having a go! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first fic!

917812[/snapback]

Thank you.:rolleyes:

917817[/snapback]

No problem! Are you a big Harry Potter fan then? You should come over and post in the HP section of the forum!

917822[/snapback]

917995[/snapback]

Everyone's starting to get bitten by the g-mex bug - so there is alot of the fever running wild lol - periodically in phone calls you'll hear a sudden squeal and it'll all be down to g-mex lol. Hope to see you there - we'll be a gang of deatheaters so pop over a say hi!

It's so nice to see all these different people come together now!! You've all bought a smile to my face this evening, though in fairness, there was already one there, as I've had an ace first day on my new placement!! :)

Ohhh G-mex!! How exciting!! Less that 3 weeks now... hope everyone is brimming with excitement!!

Lizzi xxx

It's so nice to see all these different people come together now!! You've all bought a smile to my face this evening, though in fairness, there was already one there, as I've had an ace first day on my new placement!! :)

Ohhh G-mex!! How exciting!! Less that 3 weeks now... hope everyone is brimming with excitement!!

Lizzi xxx

918225[/snapback]

XD I'm glad it was good dude - can you answer the question about the level of difficulty now?

And especially for G-mex:

I got g-mex fever it's burning in my brain

I've got g-mex fever it's driving me insane

We got g-emx fever, we're flipping our bandanas

Been waiting for it so long we have simply gone bananas

Ariba!

Chica chica boom

A chica chica boom boom chic

Chica chica boom

A chica chica boom boom chic

We got g-mex fever we've lost what sense we had

We got g-mex fever, we're all going mad

I could do the whole song lol

917812[/snapback]

Thank you.:blush:

917817[/snapback]

917822[/snapback]

917995[/snapback]

Everyone's starting to get bitten by the g-mex bug - so there is alot of the fever running wild lol - periodically in phone calls you'll hear a sudden squeal and it'll all be down to g-mex lol. Hope to see you there - we'll be a gang of deatheaters so pop over a say hi!

917998[/snapback]

I will keep an eye out for you! The only big cons Ive been to have been MK ones so this one will be a whole new experience! Im actually excited! Maybe your song lyrics could be the theme tune to the whole event! :P

hehe they were taken from Muppet Treaure Island lol - Showmasters get the rights - why not? XD

Glad you like the lyrics lol

Ah these ones are more fun because you don't have the hoardes of shoppers getting in your way when you're desperately trying to make it across to the varrying locations for talks and autos lol

Watch out for the dark mark too XD it will be making an appearance XD

I've had an ace first day on my new placement!! :)

Hooray, glad it went well!

I'm so excited about G-Mex I can't stop telling random people about it! And I had an exam this morning and I totally couldn't keep my mind on literary interpretations of 'The Metamorphosis', because I was thinking so much about G-Mex!

Hey!

:D

I'm cutting in a bit late here, since there's so many posts here already but there's no time like the present to get an oar in...

:jason:

I'm Laurie and I'm 17 and I'm at Greenhead College in Huddersfield in West Yorkshire. I haven't really been writing fan fic for that long. This is the only competition I've gone in for and fics that I've sent in... A bit late might I add, but never mind...

I really wanna go to University to do a Creative Writing course but there isn't that many to choose from... There's only like a handful of places which many are in Wales, I think... which I find really funkyful. :P I'm just worried about scraping all the money together that I'll need... But if I don't get in, I suppose I could just lounge about all day like a true author and write... *heaven*

I wanna be an author, if you hadn't guessed... So look out for a gorgeous (yeah right!) red-headed author called Laurie hitting the papers within the next ten years... HOPEFULLY...

Luv Laurie xxXXxx

P.S. My hands are absolutely freezing so I apologise for any typos and rubbish spelling...

P.P.S. I'll probably unknowingly, because we've never met before, see some of you at G-Mex... FIRST EVER CONVENTION FOR ME!!! Then my convention virginities going to be gone... *Sob* ... But it'll be worth it...

^_^

I'm Laurie and I'm 17 and I'm at Greenhead College in Huddersfield in West Yorkshire.

Oh my gosh, really? My housemate went to Greenhead! I think her brother might be still there actually... his name is James, and her name is Lindsay.

But if I don't get in, I suppose I could just lounge about all day like a true author and write... *heaven*

LOL, wouldn't that be great? I wish I was doing that right now...

Im a strict DA gal meself!   :wub:

918474[/snapback]

A traitor in our midst! -le gasp- XD

I'm so excited about G-Mex I can't stop telling random people about it!

All my chefs at work know lol XD

918477[/snapback]

She's only a traitor to you dude... Frankly, I'm a little glad there's going to be a fair few on my side... I mean, I know I have Fleur and Cedric, and Lily of course, but I'm sure there's more death eaters about!! (I'll be in the Harry costume btw)

And Laurie - that's cool that you want to be an author!! There's a few online writing courses available, which I've found quite inciteful and fun to join, if you don't get round to uni (though I'm sure you will)

G-mex will be awesome, and is a great place to break you in to conventioning! Look out for the big group of deatheaters (and me - Harry!), and come say hello... we won't bite!

Lizzi xxx

Nagini might XD

XP well if you consider the Voldemort and Harry have afternoon tea story - then she's a traitor to you too!

Laurie ace you wanna write - one of my passions too side by side with acting lol

I spent my first year of uni lazing around and writing lol - that was fun - shame the course was law lol

You should come over at G-mex and say hi - follow the dark mark and you'll find us XD

I'm 16 and a Harry Potter fanatic. Nerd, Geek, Neek, Dork, Freak, Loser, Weirdo -the list goes on- call me whatever, but one day we'll rule the world -MWAHAHA.

Anyways.

I'm from London UK where it's busy and ugly and smelly sometimes, but i love it nonetheless. I haven't submitted any fan fictions becuase i'm too much of a perfectionist and will probably end up killing myself over getting everything right. I like my life, so i wont do that just yet.

G-Mex will me my first convention! Yes people, Rochelle -full name- is an amateur! We all have to be at some stage. I'm pretty exicted about the event, but i guess i've waited for so long that i get bored of being excited. Does that make sense? Anywho, i'll get excited again nearer the time.

My favourite movie of all time would have to be the Goonies -am i the only one who see's the Marauders in those guys?

Chunk: Peter.P

Mouth: Sirius B.

Data: Moony

Mikey: James

I'm sorry if no one has a clue what i'm talking about, but it makes sense in my head.

My favourite band are the Foo Fighters, though that'll probably change soon enough. I also like, Feeder and the Goo Goo Dolls and Bowling For Soup and Green Day and all that sort of lot.

So yeah, i like Harry Potter but Narnia's always been number one for me. If JK had written those books 50years ago so that when i was 7 i could have fallen in love with HP then, it would have been the other way around, but Narnia got there first. I think they did a great job with the film.

Anyway, i'm rambling, so bye! :D

Edited by Chelle B

Hehe, you guys just got me soooo excited...

Whenever anyone says or writes the word 'convention' or 'G-Mex' I just get sooo giddy, it's unnatural...

:lol:

Oh my days, I can't wait to see you guys at G-Mex, if we meet! I'll look out for the Dark Mark and Death Eaters and you look out for a stunning redhead (yeah right!) wandering around, looking either (a) extremely nervous (:o giddy as hell or © unconscious on the floor from fainting from excitement...

Who are you guys going to see? I'm going with three of my mates, two are xanderharrisisgod and bex4cedirc ... We're queuing up for Robert Patterson [Cedric], dude who plays Neville and the Ian Something-or-other, the dude who plays Boone from Lost... I'm wondering about whether to go and see Ray Park, the dude who plays that AWESOME Darth Maul in Star Wars 1: The Phantom Menace... The guy with the red and black face... Awesome... But I'm a tad skint so *shrug* I'll just have to look on in awe...

:P

AND THE CONVENTIONS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE HALF-TERM HOLIDAYS!!! WOO!!! SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT 1,500 WORD R.E. ESSAYS TO DO!!!

:unsure:

Luv ya, Laurie xxXXxx

Oh my word...

The Goonies ARE The Mauraders...

I bet J.K was watching it one time and thought, 'Oof, I just got a killer idea' ... Hence, the Marauders!

Nice one, Chelle! I'd never have been able to pick that one out!

xxXXxx

Whenever anyone says or writes the word 'convention' or 'G-Mex' I just get sooo giddy, it's unnatural...

:wub:

Oh my days, I can't wait to see you guys at G-Mex, if we meet! I'll look out for the Dark Mark and Death Eaters and you look out for a stunning redhead (yeah right!) wandering around, looking either (a) extremely nervous (^_^ giddy as hell or © unconscious on the floor from fainting from excitement...

:o

Who are you guys going to see? I'm going with three of my mates, two are xanderharrisisgod and bex4cedirc ... We're queuing up for Robert Patterson [Cedric], dude who plays Neville and the Ian Something-or-other, the dude who plays Boone from Lost... I'm wondering about whether to go and see Ray Park, the dude who plays that AWESOME Darth Maul in Star Wars 1: The Phantom Menace... The guy with the red and black face... Awesome... But I'm a tad skint so *shrug* I'll just have to look on in awe...

:o

AND THE CONVENTIONS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE HALF-TERM HOLIDAYS!!! WOO!!! SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT 1,500 WORD R.E. ESSAYS TO DO!!!

:cheesface:

Luv ya, Laurie xxXXxx

919165[/snapback]

1,500 isn't so much. You can so that any time.

I'm going for all the Potter people, and the people from Narnia, and the Anime voice overs and the guys from Red Dwarf -that show rocked! Though i doubt i can get all their autographs. Money wise, i'm pretty much stuck.

And how can you forget "Neville Guys" name? *gets into a strop.* It's Matthew Lewis! The poor guy, lol, everyone always forgets him. Me and my friends were going to make t-shirts with the words:

"Oh my god, i've killed Harry Potter"

Written across them, but we decided against it. If you've seen GoF you should know what i'm on about. :P

I'd really like to see some more Narnia though!

Oh well.

Sayanora!

Edited by Chelle B

:angry:

Oh my days, I can't wait to see you guys at G-Mex, if we meet! I'll look out for the Dark Mark and Death Eaters and you look out for a stunning redhead (yeah right!) wandering around, looking either (a) extremely nervous (:( giddy as hell or © unconscious on the floor from fainting from excitement...

Luv ya, Laurie xxXXxx

919165[/snapback]

I work about fifteen minutes walk from g-mex it kills me everytime I walk to the train station because I think just a little further and I'm at g-mex!

a) MATTTHHHEEEEEWWWW LLLEEEEEWWWWWIIIIIIISSSSSSS plays Neville and he is a DUDEDUDE! only second to chris

B) Ian Smerhalder -melts into Boone shaped puddle-

c) Pattinson lol everyone spells his surname wrong lol

d) Ray Park is AWESOME with captial letters - he was toad in X-men and met him at C7 dressed as movieverse phoenix

thIMAG0925.jpg

Yay Ray!

I'll be visiting the lovely Robert, Daddy Serkis, Stan, Matthew, Ian, DJJ (going to be serenaded) maybe Robert Llwellyn, John Rhys Gimli, and anybody else I feel like visiting over the weekend lol

Oh and I don't think you'll be able to miss us lol

Chelle - We started the Matthew fan club we do not forget the dude on here! XD

Try writing 12,000 word coursework on a subject only a paragraph long in your textbook - now that is hard lol

^_^

Oh my days, I can't wait to see you guys at G-Mex, if we meet! I'll look out for the Dark Mark and Death Eaters and you look out for a stunning redhead (yeah right!) wandering around, looking either (a) extremely nervous (B) giddy as hell or © unconscious on the floor from fainting from excitement...

Luv ya, Laurie xxXXxx

919165[/snapback]

wooooooooooo laurie im toooooo excited i mean you know how obsessed i am with robert oooooooohhhhhh im going to die aaarrrrgggggghhhh you couldnt name name one person were meeting properly lol