Jin speaks English !

dufresne

thanks alot for the spoiler! :unsure:

915052[/snapback]

It was on a trailer at the end of Lost Series 1 on channel 4

915054[/snapback]

Yep, and that's the only reason I said it, and one of two reasons why my post ISN'T a spoiler !! :angel:

P.S. I have seen as much of series two that has been broadcast in the U.S. and it just gets better and better ....... just don't leave Hurley with an important task !

thanks alot for the spoiler! :headscratch:

915052[/snapback]

915054[/snapback]

doesnt mean everyone has seen it though.

915183[/snapback]

No, but it mean's the info is fair game because it's been broadcast on terrestrial UK tv ! If we were spoiling based on US broadcasts, or downloads, or even E4, you would have an argument. A spoiler, by definition, is based on soem kind of "priveliged" info :P

And the first Joanna Lumley refernce gets a slap !

thanks alot for the spoiler! :D

915052[/snapback]

915054[/snapback]

doesnt mean everyone has seen it though.

915183[/snapback]

No, but it mean's the info is fair game because it's been broadcast on terrestrial UK tv ! If we were spoiling based on US broadcasts, or downloads, or even E4, you would have an argument. A spoiler, by definition, is based on soem kind of "priveliged" info :lol:

And the first Joanna Lumley refernce gets a slap !

915205[/snapback]

Thats like saying you could spoil the HP films just cos theres been books out so it's fair game...

Now that's just daft - stuff happening in a different medium don't necessarily match up. LOTR, Red Dwarf, Harry Potter, they have all mutated slightly from book to movie. The trailer was FOR the tv series, immediately AFTER the tv series.

*agrees to disagree*

Now that's just daft - stuff happening in a different medium don't necessarily match up. LOTR, Red Dwarf, Harry Potter, they have all mutated slightly from book to movie. The trailer was FOR the tv series, immediately AFTER the tv series.

*agrees to disagree*

916067[/snapback]

..yeah i have to agree..