What Do You Want More

Aspen

What would you prefer included with the Gold Ticket?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer included with the Gold Ticket?

• In Person Autographs
    • Autographs From Past SM Events
    • Others (Please State What)

In-person autographs would sway me to getting one.

Instead of including autos from past events,Give vouchers for people to get autos from 5 or so people who they want.

e.g Rather than 8x10 photos i get my autos on posters, so the 8x10's don't interest me. but giving me vouchers, i can get say 5 more starwars guests on my poster, which to me aswell as everything else you get with the Gold Pass would justify the price

In-person autographs would sway me to getting one.

Instead of including autos from past events,Give vouchers for people to get autos from 5 or so people who they want.

e.g Rather than 8x10 photos i get my autos on posters, so the 8x10's don't interest me. but giving me vouchers, i can get say 5 more starwars guests on my poster, which to me aswell as everything else you get with the Gold Pass would justify the price

915080[/snapback]

Perhaps if there were no guests you 'wanted' the vouchers could be used for future SM events .. ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bass this example as a Star Wars fan attending LFCC4

Say for Example Mark Hamill and Billy Dee Williams attnded LFCC4 along with Carrie Fiaher and Pater Mayhew.,

Three of them are high profile guests who are liekly to very busy the whole day, yet even if i turned up early and entered the arena i may get Carrie Fishers VT but could have missed out on Mark And Billy's who have given out over 500 VT's, then i would be dissapointed.

In this case with High profile guests, it means that i can turn up at a reasonable time and join the back of each que as it goes, meaning that i don't have to come back and i have enough time to meet all four guests.

THAT makes a Gold pass worth it, but again i beieve that some in person autos should be included, even if they were for your own items and from people like Peter Mayhew and not Carrie Fisher

Say for Example Mark Hamill and Billy Dee Williams attnded LFCC4 along with Carrie Fiaher and Pater Mayhew.,

Three of them are high profile guests who are liekly to very busy the whole day, yet even if i turned up early and entered the arena i may get Carrie Fishers VT but could have missed out on Mark And Billy's who have given out over 500 VT's, then i would be dissapointed.

931514[/snapback]

I think you're severely overestimating how busy this will be. If you get a ticket for Carrie Fisher, there's no reason why you wouldn't get one for the others, as they will be situated next to each other, and the way Showmasters deals with big lines, I wouldn't be worried until the VTs are above 1000.

Last year I was reasonably late at both Collectormania and LFACC (~10.30), with VTs for the bigger names in the 5-600s, and was finished at around 14.00, which also had a lot to do with the lunch break. To be sure, of course get there as early as you can, but truthfully of the real hardcore SW fans, who hasn't seen Peter Mayhew and Billie Dee Williams already? At the events I met them, they had open and not very busy ques.

I think to justify the high price for the Gold ticket, some IP autographs should be included, but even then it probably wouldn't be worth it to me.

Edited by robertderidder

I would only get a gold ticket if there were a huge number of high-profile guestst, and I was afraid that they would sell out by the time I got there. At the moment, I am relatively happy that I will be able to get to LFCC4 early enough to get Maggie Grace, Jorge Garcia & Richard Dreyfuss before they sell out.

So, no gold pass for me unless they get some other insanely huge guests (ie Emile DeRavin, Kiefer Sutherland & David Wenham or something.....)

I missed both Carrie Fisher and Billy dee Wiliams at C6 because i arrived about midday. Got the other 20 or so Star Wars guests but not them. I have met Peter before but need to see him again aswell

Perhaps i did over estimate it a little

I missed both Carrie Fisher and Billy dee Wiliams at C6 because i arrived about midday. Got the other 20 or so Star Wars guests but not them. I have met Peter before but need to see him again aswell

Perhaps i did over estimate it a little

933191[/snapback]

Well, if you can't come early, than that would be a problem. I can see why you'd opt for a gold ticket, though personally I would go for a hotel room.

The biggest problem guest wise is when they're not signing all day for some reason.

I found Collectormania 7 difficult. I went for ALL of the star wars guests plus about 3 non star wars. I arived for when they opened on the Sunday, but only just mangaed to get everyone auto.

Having to que for over an hour for Ray Park who was late didn't help though.

I'll be fine for this event anyway as i don't see there being another huge reunion. Maybe a couple more guests like Billy Dee Williams wouldn't go a miss though

I found Collectormania 7 difficult. I went for ALL of the star wars guests plus about 3 non star wars. I arived for when they opened on the Sunday, but only just mangaed to get everyone auto.

Having to que for over an hour for Ray Park who was late didn't help though.

I'll be fine for this event anyway as i don't see there being another huge reunion. Maybe a couple more guests like Billy Dee Williams wouldn't go a miss though

933211[/snapback]

Collectormania is far busier as it's free and in such a busy shopping centre. I was there on saturday and the Star Wars guests I had the most problem with would be Parks and Logan, mostly because they were away a lot. A gold ticket wouldn't have helped you probably, as you still have to enter the back of the queue.

My longest wait was for Alexis Denisof though, as he is so talkative. Nice guy.

Edited by robertderidder