Latest guest announcement - DEAN MITCHELL

showmasters

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

This now confirms my suspicions that you Mark (Bounty Hunter) are in some kind of business partnership with Mr.Mitchell. You see, I've done my own checkups

OH, PLEASE! GET A LIFE

If I were Mr.Mitchell I would not go around mentioning the names of 2nd Assistant Directors, I happen to know Ms.Wood very well from when she was a 3rd Assistant Director on a production called "Mosley" and then as a 2nd A.D. on the 2nd "Harry Potter" feature. You see,I too am a 2nd Assistant Director

IF YOU ARE, THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS? AND TO SPEND IT ON HERE TRYING TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE! AS TO MR MITCHELL WISHING TO HAVE SOME ANONIMITY AND NOT TELL EVERYBODY ALL HIS ACTIVITIES, THAT IS TOTALY UP TO HIM.

PACE, Screenlite,Casting Collective,Ray Knight,Elliot Agency and Mad Dog to name a few.

YOU KNOW A LOT OF COMPANIES. MAYBE YOU ARE NOT A 2ND A.D BUT SOMEONE WHO HAS A SIMILAR BACKGROUND TO MR MITCHELL, AN EXTRA PERHAPS, AND MAYBE I SENSE A TOUCH OF JEALOUSY???

Is he a fully paid up member of Equity,who's his personal agent then,is he even registered with Spotlight?

TO WORK ON A FILM YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Yes my aunt is a wardrobe assistant and will gladly sign your poster. We work in the film business,we are not in the business of signing autographs.

SO WHY ARE YOU MAKING THAT OFFER ON HER BEHALF? I WAS ALSO IN THE INDUSTRY AND I DO NOT SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AS MY PART ON THYE PRODUCTIONS I WORKED ON WAS ALSO MINIMAL, LIKE YOUR AUNT'S.

Your just Star Wars fans,

AND AS SUCH WE KEEP LUCASFILM IN BUSINESS, AS DO OTHER FILM FANS. WE PAY SO THAT PRODUCTION COMPANIES CAN MAKE FILMS WHICH KEEPS YOUR AUNT IN WORK!

if say Kenny Baker had never worked in Star Wars would you still have his autograph because he was part of the"Mini-Tones"?."

OR THE KENNY EVERETT SHOW, OR THE ADVENTURE GAME, TIME BANDITS, AMADEUS, ETC, ETC. SEE, I KNOW THINGS TO.

Mr.Mitchell, if your reading this,

SO, AFTER ALL THIS DEFLAMATION OF CHARACTER YOU THINK THAT MR MITCHELL CAN READ!? IS HE GOING UP IN YOUR ESTIMATION? :o

we'll have a little chat at NO PROMOTING OTHER EVENTS THANK YOU :P

Do carry on with the conventions but please don't mention other AD's it won't work in your favour.

WHY? IT WORKED FOR SPIELBERG, AND MY GOOD FRIEND RICK McCALLUM (Did I just name drop?! Oops, I think I did!!)! AND IN FACT IN HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE NAME DROP ALL THE TIME, IT'S ALL PART OF THE NETWORKING PROCESS.

Now, I don't normally get involved with the little battles which sometimes break out on here, but this really takes the biscuit! It is getting vindictive and SNIFF you come over as a petty, jealous person. If you have the film career you keep mentioning then go off and develop it, and stop using our forum to belittle people to try and make yourself look important. It really has the opposite effect. You go on about your Aunt like a child saying "My Dad's a policeman and he's going to arrest you if you don't let me go to your party"!

Mark and Dean know each other through this site as both of them are helping me to put together an event with a variety of guests who have never signed before and who are relatively unknown. Most are getting on in age now and are well into retirement, and no matter what their reasons for doing this these two individuals are doing a great job in bringing them together. So get off their back second assistant director Sniffmypants!

As to me, if you do not like what I have said then maybe you should go back and look at what you've written, and maybe you'll see how you come over to other people. And if you want to re-direct your attacks at me well don't worry, there are far more important people than you who don't like me!

Yours not sincerely,

Jason Joiner

Director of Showmasters

Producer, Arbite Productions

Director/Archivist of the Kurtz/Joiner Archive

Director of Offworld Effects (1993 to 1998)

Lucasfilm's supergrass who's saved LFL millions of dollars(fact)

and Agent X for the Swedish Govt (actually that's not me, that's my stand-in. Or maybe it's Mr Mitchell :firedevil:<_<

I've been lucky enough to work with Rick on a show in 1997 in Germany, but that was for the Official Fan Club. As far as I have been able to ascertain, Mr McCallum doesn't do appearances for shows if they are not connected to the Official Fan Club.

He would indeed be a great draw and is the perfect guest.

mccallumrick.jpg

He was supposed to sign only for two hours, but the queue was so long that he called his assistant (a lovely lady, I might add) to reschedule his flight and he signed on for three more hours. Brilliantly nice man, indeed!

Got more of those: I've met over 80 SW guest so far. I've been collecting since 1992 and visiting/organising conventions and signings since 1995.

For your pleasure, I've updated my avatar with the photo of my good self with Hayden Christensen, taken in San Fransisco on 10th May 2002, a mere 7 days before the release of AOTC. Enjoy :lol:

Edited by Bounty Hunter

Got more of those: I've met over 80 SW guest so far.  I've been collecting since 1992 and visiting/organising conventions and signings since 1995.

For your pleasure, I've updated my avatar with the photo of my good self with Hayden Christensen, taken in San Fransisco on 10th May 2002, a mere 7 days before the release of AOTC.  Enjoy  ^_^

915288[/snapback]

Cheers Mark

I'm at 46 SW guests so far...i think i have some catching up to do

And yeah, lets have Culver

Please

• 2 weeks later...

Same here... my Trilogy poster is now my most important item.

As mentioned in another topic, the risk of getting my collection ruined is rather extensive, since I concentrate on only one item at the moment.

I'd better bring my Sharpies! That will minimise the smudging risk...