Latest guest announcement - DEAN MITCHELL

showmasters

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only hope he will have a shot of himself IN THE MOVIE, not just this studio shot.

909529[/snapback]

I dont remember seeing them in the film?

Truth be told, neither do I.  I haven't rechecked yet.  He could be either in the scene where Palpatine arrives after the 'happy landing' or he could be in the scene where Palpatine announces the First Galactic Empire.  Would have to check the DVD again.

909570[/snapback]

or maybe when Anakin arrives at the Opera

MY AUNTY WORKED ON THE PICK UP SCENES SHOT AT SHEPPERTON AS A WARDROBE DRESSER FOR THE ARRIVAL OF GUESTS AT THE OPERA.THESE SCENES WHERE JUST SNIPPETS. THE MAIN PART OF THIS SCENE WAS SHOT AT FOX'S STUDIOS IN AUSTRALIA AND THE REAL ACTOR PLAYING THE AID IS AN ACTOR CALLED T.V.MOORE. THE SHEPPERTON PEOPLE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN EXTRAS. EXTRAS SO FAR BACK IN THE BACKGROUND THAT THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE STAYED IN THE GREEN ROOM.COME ON SHOWMASTERS,LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME AND GIVE US SOME REAL ACTORS LIKE IAN McDIARMID,MY AUNTY SAID HE WAS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND A GENTLEMAN.

Sniffmypants (you wouldn't want to do that, though),

As stated in a previous thread, I respect your opinion. But you should show more respect to the extras. T.V. Moore did a great job, I'm sure, but Dean Mitchell was shot and therefor worthy of signing my poster, as I'm a completist.

I know it may sound absurd, but I would accept the autograph of the guy who turns off the lights on the set at the end of the day. Basically that's because I already have all the 'regulars' and 'main cast' or the 'real actors' as you put it.

I think SM have already proven that they are worthy of their name. The fact that they also put this lot together is to please all. I for one am very happy with the Empire Day line up.

And for your information, Mr McDiarmid will not appear at conventions at all, professional and gentlemen he may be. I once met him in London and he wouldn't even pose for a photo, even though I asked very politely. He just turned away and came close to actually running, just to be rid of 'the fans'.

Sniffmypants (you wouldn't want to do that, though),

As stated in a previous thread, I respect your opinion.  But you should show more respect to the extras.  T.V. Moore did a great job, I'm sure, but Dean Mitchell was shot and therefor worthy of signing my poster, as I'm a completist.

I know it may sound absurd, but I would accept the autograph of the guy who turns off the lights on the set at the end of the day.  Basically that's because I already have all the 'regulars' and 'main cast' or the 'real actors' as you put it.

I think SM have already proven that they are worthy of their name.  The fact that they also put this lot together is to please all.  I for one am very happy with the Empire Day line up.

And for your information, Mr McDiarmid will not appear at conventions at all, professional and gentlemen he may be.  I once met him in London and he wouldn't even pose for a photo, even though I asked very politely.  He just turned away and came close to actually running, just to be rid of 'the fans'.

910606[/snapback]

Hi Mr Bounty Hunter(you know,too much chocolate will rot your teeth),

I would love to see your poster. How many autographs to do have on it at the moment? I have no disrespect for extras or background actors or whatever it is they call themselves these days. But if you can't even see him in the film is it worth getting his autograph. As i have said previously,my aunt worked on the same shoot as Mr. Mitchell,would you want her autograph if i bring her along to the Empire Day convention? I've also read some of your other posts. Do you know Mr.Mitchell personally,or are you his agent? In fact i,m starting to get the feeling that you are Mr.Mitchell or maybe Mr.Smith are one and the same person. Mr.Mitchell please bring your poster along,I will be waiting.Mr.McDiarmid is still tops, the theatre is where you'll find true actors. It's be fun conversing with you.

Hahaha! This is good! No, I'm just a collector from Belgium. But if you type 'mark dermul' and/or 'bounty hunter' in google, you'll find out who I am indeed.

I'm afraid I'll not be able to attend the 'other show' you refer to (it's actually not allowed to mention other shows on this forum, Sniff). I will be at Empire Day though, and I'll have my posters with me.

The part about your aunt sounds sarcastic, but if you bring her along and can prove she actually worked there I'll be happy to have her sign my poster, no kidding!

Hahaha!  This is good!  No, I'm just a collector from Belgium.  But if you type 'mark dermul' and/or 'bounty hunter' in google, you'll find out who I am indeed.

I'm afraid I'll not be able to attend the 'other show' you refer to (it's actually not allowed to mention other shows on this forum, Sniff).  I will be at Empire Day though, and I'll have my posters with me.

The part about your aunt sounds sarcastic, but if you bring her along and can prove she actually worked there I'll be happy to have her sign my poster, no kidding!

911279[/snapback]

Hi Mr.Hunter,

I will look forward to seeing your poster. You didn't say how many autographs are currently on it. I also asked if you knew Mr.Mitchell/Mr.Smith personally,the reason I ask is because you seem to be fighting there corner all the time. I'm guessing you must know them or be some kind of business partner with them. My aunt will sign your poster but she says she's only a wardrobe dresser. She works freelance for the costumiers Angels in London. Have you heard of them? She can also sign your "Troy", "Band of Brothers", "Captain Corelli" and "Fifth Element" posters too as she also worked on those films. She can prove she worked on "Sith",she's on the shooting unit crew list which has all crew's name's and contact details. She also has continuity polaroids of her wearing alien rubber hands from the Shepperton shoot. Can Mr.Mitchell prove he worked on it? See you at Empire Day.

Sniff,

My posters:

ANH : 14 autographs

ESB : 20 autographs

ROJ : 28 autographs

TPM : 13 autographs

AOTC 1 : 18 autographs

AOTC 2 : 15 autographs

ROTS 1 : 10 autographs

ROTS 2 : 13 autographs

I have a total of 600+ SW autographs at this time. I started collecting in 1992.

I do not know Mr Mitchell or Mr Smith personally (yet). I'm not fighting their corner in particular. I just feel that there are no 'small parts' in such an epic film saga and am a completist.

I am to understand that your aunt will sign my ROTS posters, right? You're not kidding? It's okay to make fun of me for it, as long as she actually signs them :D

Check out markdermul.be to see my collections (unfortunately the SW section is down because I'm 200+ items behind in scanning because of too much work - but the other collections are online).

By the way, the name is Mark. :help:

Sniff,

My posters:

ANH : 14 autographs

ESB : 20 autographs

ROJ : 28 autographs

TPM : 13 autographs

AOTC 1 : 18 autographs

AOTC 2 : 15 autographs

ROTS 1 : 10 autographs

ROTS 2 : 13 autographs

I have a total of 600+ SW autographs at this time.  I started collecting in 1992.

I do not know Mr Mitchell or Mr Smith personally (yet).  I'm not fighting their corner in particular.  I just feel that there are no 'small parts' in such an epic film saga and am a completist.

I am to understand that your aunt will sign my ROTS posters, right?  You're not kidding?  It's okay to make fun of me for it, as long as she actually signs them  :firedevil:

Check out markdermul.be to see my collections (unfortunately the SW section is down because I'm 200+ items behind in scanning because of too much work - but the other collections are online).

By the way, the name is Mark.  :D

911345[/snapback]

Hi Mark,

Looks like you have a nice collection. My aunt will sign your poster but she feels silly doing because she is only a wardrobe dept. dresser and does not appear in the film. Do you have Alec Guinness in your collection? Now here is another fine actor from stage and screen.

I still can't get my head around the idea that Mr.Mitchell is worthy of signing anything. He's not in the film and I've looked good and hard. My aunt wants to chat with him anyway,she'll be able to spot a fake. Although my aunt does recognise Mr.Smith's face from working on a film with Judi Dench about World War 2.

Same here ... Would like to make a card of her for my collection www.hr-nielsen.dk if she is coming to Empire Day like I have with other crewmember from the films. but with 100 of crew whom am I looking for ? RThe cards can be seen under Custom Evolution cards

As for Mr Mitchell ... Im sure he will have prove of his work on the Film otherwise I cant think that Jason / SM would put him on the show to start with. Relaxe a little and wait till you see prof before yelling WOLF...

Hr Nielsen

Edited by Hr Nielsen