Latest guest announcement - DEAN MITCHELL

showmasters

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check your Web Docs on the Revenge of the Sith DVD.

he can be seen in these:

Creatures of Episode 3 -

24 seconds in (and there's a great shot of Tundra at 4:28)

Epic Designs for an Expanding Universe -

1:14 and 3:09

C3P0 his moment to shine -

36 seconds in. Great shot with C3po and Lucas on the edge of frame with

Cellhiem inbetween.

Also when Palpatine returns to the senate in the beginning of SITH - he is there just need to know what your looking for :-)

Hr N. :blink:

Do we have any idea yet where Celleim Anujo is in Revenge of the Sith. Unless i see him in the film or in the deleted scenes, i won't be getting his autograph

912554[/snapback]

Up to you .. I have made a card for him and he will go on my poster

N. :blink:

Hi Sniff

I would also love to add your aunts name to my collection and so would a close friend of mine.

Jason

912013[/snapback]

Hello Jason and Mr.Nielson,if your reading.

My aunt is not going to the convention to sign autographs. She has said already that she sign Mark's(Bounty Hunter)only. She doesn't want the all the hassle,she's interested in speaking to Mr.Mitchell and will sign Mark's at Empire Day.My aunt says that the Shepperton shoot were where the Opera guest are going up the stairs and Hayden runs past. There were no publicity photographs taken of the costumes that day,otherwise the costume dept would have been notified.Mr.Mitchell's character photograph is most likely of the actor from Australia. Checkout the next issue of the Star Wars magazine,great shot of Tundra,magazine is out on 16th Feb.:yoda:

Not trying to be rude but why wont she sign for anyone else? Wouldnt take long and she should be glad people are asking her and appreciating her work.

So is she only going to see Dean Mitchell and see if she remembers him or something?

And how many images have Kenny Baker signed where it is not him in a suit ?

not to speak of Dave Prowse signing Episode 3 images ... Jeremy Bulloch is signing images where John Morton was in the boba Suit so does Daniel Logan I could go one. He played the character of Cellheim Anujo ... so he signs the best image of the character .. No one will force you to get his signature .. but as I have allready written .. Im sure there will be proff of him playing Cellheim Anujo otherwise I cant think SM will invite him if there was any doubt.. RELAXE A LITTLE ... who made you the star wars police ?

Hi Sniff

I would also love to add your aunts name to my collection and so would a close friend of mine.

Jason

912013[/snapback]

Hello Jason and Mr.Nielson,if your reading.

My aunt is not going to the convention to sign autographs. She has said already that she sign Mark's(Bounty Hunter)only. She doesn't want the all the hassle,she's interested in speaking to Mr.Mitchell and will sign Mark's at Empire Day.My aunt says that the Shepperton shoot were where the Opera guest are going up the stairs and Hayden runs past. There were no publicity photographs taken of the costumes that day,otherwise the costume dept would have been notified.Mr.Mitchell's character photograph is most likely of the actor from Australia. Checkout the next issue of the Star Wars magazine,great shot of Tundra,magazine is out on 16th Feb.:yoda:

912726[/snapback]

Shame

Sniff and colleagues,

I agree with Dr Jones. The fact that three or four people would really like to add Sniff's Auntie's autograph to their collection is a token of true appreciation of craftmanship on Auntie's part.

If she doesn't want 'the hassle' of signing three or four autographs, then I'll pass too. I'm a completist, to be sure, and feel sorry I'll not have your Auntie in my collection then, but I do not want her if she feels this is 'hassle' or if she refuses to sign for my friends.

My friends - in the end - are more important than one autograph more or less in my collection.

So, Sniff, if that's the way it's going to be you can tell your Auntie 'thanks, but no thanks'.

And hopefully this text by Mr Dean Mitchell can at last be the end of this topic's 'fight':

“I was working at Shepperton Studios on ‘Hitchhikers Guide’ with Christian Simpson when Hayden Christensen and Rick McCallum walked past us. We had no idea that Episode III sets were based there! We had a walk at lunchtime and saw several sets - got invited into the prop room and were shown various props including Yoda and Palpatines Chair. We also held various weapons and the principals light sabres. Then later I bumped into Sue Wood, (one of the best 2nd Assistant Directors in the business) who knew me from Thunderbirds and Band of Brothers. On my way home that evening I had a call to see if I was free the next day for a costume fitting! To cut a very long story short I was eventually fitted as Cellheim Anujo, a character previously played by TV Moore in Australia. Rehearsals at a later date with filming following a few days after. We got on set, did a take, then before the next I found George Lucas with his first A.D standing next to me, then his first A.D went away I was surprised when George turned to me and asked me if I was o.k in the costume and seemed to genuinely care for my well being. He then took me over to a different starting position and said “we’re going to start this one on you.†Can you imagine what that felt like? To be in a film I’d dreamed about being in as a child and having a legend telling me he’s going to start the shot on me! I kept my professionalism in-check because when you work on productions at my level you can sometimes get directors who don’t directly talk to you... yet here is the biggest director of all time who doesn’t need to get someone else to pass on a message for him - he must be a really genuine hands-on guy! That shot’s probably on the cutting room floor at Skywalker Ranch as it didn’t make it to the final edit but I can only keep my fingers crossed for a special edition in years to come.... unless Cellheim Anujo is needed for some UK shoots towards the end of the upcoming TV Series.â€

This and more can be found on Dean's site. Simply his name with .net at the end... :P

You'll be happy to learn that Mr Mitchell has decided to put the signing money he earns towards charity.

Edited by Bounty Hunter

And hopefully this text by Mr Dean Mitchell can at last be the end of this topic's 'fight':

“I was working at Shepperton Studios on ‘Hitchhikers Guide’  with Christian Simpson when Hayden Christensen and Rick McCallum walked past us. We had no idea that Episode III sets were based there! We had a walk at lunchtime and saw several sets - got invited into the prop room and were shown various props including Yoda and Palpatines Chair.  We also held various weapons and the principals light sabres. Then later I bumped into Sue Wood, (one of the best 2nd Assistant Directors in the business) who knew me from Thunderbirds and Band of Brothers. On my way home that evening I had a call to see if I was free the next day for a costume fitting!  To cut a very long story short I was eventually fitted as Cellheim Anujo, a character previously played by TV Moore in Australia. Rehearsals at a later date with filming following a few days after.  We got on set, did a take, then before the next I found George Lucas with his first A.D standing next to me, then his first A.D went away I was surprised when George turned to me and asked me if I was o.k in the costume and seemed to genuinely care for my well being.  He then took me over to a different starting position and said “we’re going to start this one on you.â€Â Â  Can you imagine what that felt like?  To be in a film I’d dreamed about being in as a child and having a legend telling me he’s going to start the shot on me! I kept my professionalism in-check because when you work on productions at my level you can sometimes get directors who don’t directly talk to you... yet here is the biggest director of all time who doesn’t need to get someone else to pass on a message for him - he must be a really genuine hands-on guy! That shot’s probably on the cutting room floor at Skywalker Ranch as it didn’t make it to the final edit but I can only keep my fingers crossed for a special edition in years to come.... unless Cellheim Anujo is needed for some UK shoots towards the end of the upcoming TV Series.â€

This and more can be found on Dean's site.  Simply his name with .net at the end...  :rolleyes:

You'll be happy to learn that Mr Mitchell has decided to put the signing money he earns towards charity.

913096[/snapback]

Finally, at last, a quote from Mr.Mitchell himself. I was wondering how long it would take for him to appear.

This now confirms my suspicions that you Mark (Bounty Hunter) are in some kind of business partnership with Mr.Mitchell. You see, I've done my own checkups on Mr.Mitchell, up to a few days ago there was no Dean Mitchell website as I had already checked. By the look of the website,it was put together rather hastily as some kind of cover up or back up to Mr.Mitchell's pretentious pretext. You Mark are probaly the webmaster.

If I were Mr.Mitchell I would not go around mentioning the names of 2nd Assistant Directors, I happen to know Ms.Wood very well from when she was a 3rd Assistant Director on a production called "Mosley" and then as a 2nd A.D. on the 2nd "Harry Potter" feature. You see,I too am a 2nd Assistant Director and naming names could do him more harm than good when it comes to getting work from his background agents, PACE, Screenlite,Casting Collective,Ray Knight,Elliot Agency and Mad Dog to name a few. Go ahead and check him out,all background agents. Is he a fully paid up member of Equity,who's his personal agent then,is he even registered with Spotlight?

Yes my aunt is a wardrobe assistant and will gladly sign your poster but then when your friends start crying because she won't sign theirs,then it all starts getting pathetic. We work in the film business,we are not in the business of signing autographs. So leave my aunt out of this. Your just Star Wars fans,if say Kenny Baker had never worked in Star Wars would you still have his autograph because he was part of the"Mini-Tones"?."Hitchhikers" for example, Shepperton was used only for the large crowd calls,do your research,"Hitchhikers" was based at Elstree. Is Mr.Mitchell telling us now that he was a featured actor on "Hitchhikers" too,with his own trailer,script with lots of dialogue and a personal assistant! I don't think so.

Mr.Mitchell, if your reading this, we'll have a little chat. You should recognise me when you see me. Do carry on with the conventions but please don't mention other AD's it won't work in your favour.By the way are you responsible for the website ---------- as you seem to appear all over it.This is my final word on everything. See you at --------- Mr.Mitchell.

Wow, Sniff, it seems you do not have a problem with me but have a serious problem with Dean. It's not a quote from him, I just copy/pasted it from the website I had been pointed too by the people of Sci Fi.

No, I'm not the webmaster of that site, nor am I in some kind of business relationship with Mr Mitchell. I've never met the man. I do find your accusations offensive, though. I will accept your apologies in ----------. You may also e-mail me at bounty.hunter@skynet.be for a more personal conversation.

If I were 'in league' with Mr Mitchell, I'd have no problem saying it.

My friends aren't crying because your Aunt won't sign their poster. I merely commented that if she doesn't want to sign theirs, I don't want her to sign mine. So I'm the one who's moaning. As for leaving your Aunt of this, excuse me, Sniff, you brought her into this, not me.

So what are you two going to be doing at ------- anyway? Sounds to me like you are - for some reasons - trying to harrass Dean Mitchell. Help us understand why then.

Edited by showmasters

Mark you just seem to upset people :D

Sniff I'm not upset that your Aunt doesn't want to sign for me, all I meant was it would have been nice to have added a new name I was even prepared to pay a token fee for the few items I would liked to have had signed. Never mind I still have over 1000 on my wanted list

Jason

But I do not understand why. I want this hobby to be fun, is all. And because I have good contacts, everybody seems to think I'm a business associate of them, trying to rip people off. I'm NOT!

For the record: I'm branch manager for ING Bank in Vrasene, Belgium. The Bounty Hunter is a service to autograph collectors and is a hobby. A serious one to be sure, but still a hobby.

I do not represent ANY star who ever worked on a film. I sometimes mediate for guest stars. You may ask Jeremy Bulloch, Kenny Baker, Dave Prowse, Barrie Holland, Lightning Bear, Andy Herd, Michael Kingma and many more about how I operate. I've never taken a penny of them and I never will.

If I try to 'defend' a certain actor, it's because the actor himself can't or won't and I try to protect the hobby. I do not like people coming to these forums and making all kinds of statements and accusations that put us in doubt when there is so much evidence to the contrary.

And if those people feel threathened by what I say in defense of the actor and then start accusing me of being a business associate or webmaster (and thus indirectly accuse ME of being an imposter or rip off or whatnot), then obviously I cannot just let this happen. Because it simply is not true.

This really pisses me off. :D

sniffmypants - you need to chill out or shutup - your starting to annoy people including me!!

Mr Mitchell seems to be an extra who has worked on a few productions including Star Wars - get over it!!! Why the whole big debate about him? He was in it for a few seconds - most of it seems to of ended up on the cutting room floor and some of it played by another actor - but never the less he did some filming - people would like to get his autograph so let them get on with it!!!

If you dont like him dont get his autographs your not being forced to!

As for your Auntie you mentioned her in the first place so how about we all just shut up about her now - then she wont be having anymore hassle from anyone.

Sniff I'm with the Doc on this one if you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything.

Most of us on here are really looking forward to this event with some great new guests, I know Mark has spent hours asking SM if they want certain guests then only to find out the guest can't make it.

Keep up the good work SM, Mark and the webmaster Micheal

Jason