Harry Potter 4- Fave Character

Buffybot55

Hey

I was wondering what was your fave character from the newest Harry Potter film.

1 Of my pet faves was Fleur Delacour, but she has a much bigger part in the book than the film.

Also I was dissapointed with Cho-Chang, i mean after the big kufuffle on the news about all these girls auditioning to be her, and then she had a tiny part!

Of course Hermione was no dissapointment in this film, but Ron seemed to just whine and groan (no wonder he had to have a last minuit choose for the Yule Ball)

Ron seemed to get on my nerves more than Malthoy in this film, although at the start at the quittich cup he was a meanie :angry:

Sad that Cedric had to die in his first film, i would have wanted to get to know him in the film :uhoh:

i LOVED Cedric in that film. He was so cool (and hot!) Um, there wasnt much Malfoy in the film or much Sirius which was a bummer :angry:

OMG and Neville! Aww he was so sweet with the whole dancingness and the "OMG i've killed Harry Potter!!" at the 2nd task...

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

Oh was certainly feeling the sleeves... LMAO (now have images of Tippin at Tiger Tiger though! hahahaha)

My favourite character was definitely Cedric, though I would have liked him to be in it more...

Did love the Malfoy as a Ferret bit... pure comical genius!!

Lizzi xxx

well, maybe not Fleur but that's only 'cos I really hate the character (not the actress' fault)!

901481[/snapback]

haha same!!

my faves are Neville, Cedric and Ron :wub:^_^

i Loved the line by Lucius thought "Lets put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know!" Althought it ticked me off that they wernt actually in the special box like in the book but oh well

I really liked Cedric in this film...not only was he cute but I just loved the character and I think Robert did an amazing job as him.....would have been nice if he was in it more.

I really liked Neville in this as well, his character had a lot more dramatic moments and the scene in the classroom is just heartbreaking to watch.

The twins were fantastic YET again.....the age spell scene was just genius!

Moody was fantastic as was David Tennant as Barty Crouch Jnr.......both fantastic!

Little disappointed in Cho Chang to be completely honest with you, just didn't live up to my expectations.

neville!!! he was just too adorable in this film! bless him.

"harry, i just got in! me!" and then "omg! i killed harry potter!" cuteness! i just wanted to hug him.

i also loved harry in this movie. i think dan has improved so much. he relaly came into his own and i have high hopes for the last three films.

cedric was great too. its a shame we didnt get to see more of him to be honest. cho was ok... but i have never really liked her as character. then we didnt see enough of fleur and krum either.

i also think the twins were a lot better in this film. i havent ever liked them, but they have much improved. their age line jumping was great.

and as ever...snape! the scene where he keeps hitting harry and ron over the head! lmao! has to be the funniest moment ever!

=x=

• 2 weeks later...