Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really great news, however I really hope he does not have to pull out because of filming requirements which if we are honest is a big thing that is quite likely.

Btw: What time of day should I arrive in the morning to stand a chance of meeting Jorge and Maggie?

897828[/snapback]

Sorry, but the answer is 'how long is a piece of string'!

Going by last time though, I think that everyone who wanted a signature for a guest, got one (unless they wanted Val Kilmer!)

• Moderators

LFACC generally isn't as manic as Collectormania cuz it's not in a shopping centre, so you're not gonna have to turn up at a stupidly early hour I don't think.

But that's so far, we don't have many guests so you don't know what'll happen :P

LFACC generally isn't as manic as Collectormania cuz it's not in a shopping centre, so you're not gonna have to turn up at a stupidly early hour I don't think.

But that's so far, we don't have many guests so you don't know what'll happen :D

897962[/snapback]

Good, I have given up with Collectormania :borg:. It is too much hassle and too many crowds. Lets hope this one does not go the same way. Collectormania was good for about the first five, then the crowds came.

• 4 months later...