Official LOST magazine!

surfy_sah

surprise there isn't a topic about this already! :o

£3.50 in your local WHSmiths or Forbidden Planet, if you are lucky enough to have one! or you might even find a copy in good old Tescos! yey for Tescos Extra! :D

a word of advice/warning though, be careful not to inadvertently read the SEASON 2 stuff, unless you want to of course! and some of the cast interviews MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! I can't read them all as I've only seen eps 1-8 :uhoh::lol:^_^

there is a double-sided poster of Matthew Fox (Jack) and Evangeline Lilly (Kate) and of the cast sat on the beach (in character) :angry:

interviews with Matthew Fox (Jack), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), and Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) :o!

so please keep this topic SPOILER FREE but discuss away! B)

surfy sah xx

hmmm Matthew and Dominic and Dominic and hmm some more Dominic.... :(

:D

Yeah I flicked through one of them at C8, looked good but it's just...there wasn't anything in it that I either

A.Didnt know

B.Couldn't easily find out from reading forums or fansites

So I wont spend £3.50 one one:)

Unless it had a really good poster....

KIWI :blush:

hehe! :P

unfort I couldn't actually read any of it :wub: I only scanned at the character profiles and found out BIG stuff I didn't wanna know :(:blink: most of the stuff has "season 1 spoiler" stamped near it but, I ask you, why produce a mag aimed at people who have seen all of s1 when the UK is only half way through airing it?! :blush: grrrr

they'd have been better off starting from the beginning!

nice piccies though and yes hmmm Matthew :D:D

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone manage to get a ltd edition copy with Matthew Fox on the front, i havent seen one any where? It advertises it inside the mag and there will be a different actor/actress on the front of every issue as a ltd edition! :lol:

890012[/snapback]

Yeh ours has Matthew on the front, both copies :blink:

• 1 month later...