Showmasters online shop

showmasters

• Moderators
aw i was hoping itd have caps and mugs with SHOWMASTERS slapped across the front  :D

884600[/snapback]

I wanted that! :D

And DVDs.

And reduced price autographs from previous events :angry:

And actually the option to buy a Showmaster ;)

aw i was hoping itd have caps and mugs with SHOWMASTERS slapped across the front  :angry:

884600[/snapback]

I wanted that! :D

And DVDs.

And reduced price autographs from previous events :lol:

And actually the option to buy a Showmaster :D

884621[/snapback]

:angry: i hope you mean bobble head versions or something ;) lol

aw i was hoping itd have caps and mugs with SHOWMASTERS slapped across the front  :P

884600[/snapback]

I wanted that! :lol:

And DVDs.

And reduced price autographs from previous events :P

And actually the option to buy a Showmaster :huh:

884621[/snapback]

:lol: i hope you mean bobble head versions or something :unsure: lol

884626[/snapback]

No. You go to a phone shop for a phone and you go to Showmasters shop for a Showmaster. Duh :rolleyes:

• Moderators
:huh:  i hope you mean bobble head versions or something  :rolleyes: lol

884626[/snapback]

Hmmm maybe! Or like .. lil dolls with voice boxes in them, press their bellies n they say stuff! :lol:

KB would tell jokes .. Andrea would tell everyone that she does all the work (and she's the one that breaks the forum all the time!!) .. and Jason would come with a sword and spanking motion :unsure:

884626[/snapback]

Hmmm maybe! Or like .. lil dolls with voice boxes in them, press their bellies n they say stuff! :lol:

KB would tell jokes .. Andrea would tell everyone that she does all the work (and she's the one that breaks the forum all the time!!) .. and Jason would come with a sword and spanking motion :unsure:

884631[/snapback]

And as an extras pack you could have minature shells so you can recreate the bomb disposal squad blowing them up!

884626[/snapback]

884631[/snapback]

And as an extras pack you could have minature shells so you can recreate the bomb disposal squad blowing them up!

884634[/snapback]

:lol: dont forget the miniture vans lol

:lol:  i hope you mean bobble head versions or something  :rolleyes: lol

884626[/snapback]

KB would tell jokes .. Andrea would tell everyone that she does all the work (and she's the one that breaks the forum all the time!!) .. and Jason would come with a sword and spanking motion :huh:

884631[/snapback]

what a scary thought :unsure:

• Moderators

884626[/snapback]

Hmmm maybe! Or like .. lil dolls with voice boxes in them, press their bellies n they say stuff! :P

KB would tell jokes .. Andrea would tell everyone that she does all the work (and she's the one that breaks the forum all the time!!) .. and Jason would come with a sword and spanking motion :huh:

884631[/snapback]

884657[/snapback]

I'll get you a whole set for Christmas :lol::P

884626[/snapback]

Hmmm maybe! Or like .. lil dolls with voice boxes in them, press their bellies n they say stuff! :P

884631[/snapback]

884657[/snapback]

I'll get you a whole set for Christmas :lol::P

884666[/snapback]

ummm

thanks but no thanks :P

• Moderators

They're only selling Gold Passes and entrance tickets etc.

I would think that selling guest tickets would be extremely hard to do, especially with the amount of cancellations, everyone would have to get refunds etc and it would be way too much hassle.

Hey david

No I totally agree - I was hoping they would not sell guest entrance tickets. With me never buying anything over the internet, it would freak me out and I am sure I would miss out. I think its a much fairer way to get everyone to queue up when they get there for guest tickets. :angry:

We have now created an online shop for pre-booking tickets, passes and other such things. Links will be posted on the C-Gmex, C9 and other sites shortly, but if you would like to check it out now the website is:

HERE

884588[/snapback]

I've booked my tickets. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...