If you could have ONE bond who would it be?

Crostini

Who would you have  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you have

• Sean Connery
    • George Lazenby
    • Roger Moore
    • Timothy Dalton
    • Pierce Brosnan

connery has just backed out of his book deal contract so he wont be doing a book signing however him and roger do alot of charity work and if i was in there shoes i would have thought it would be the greatest way to make money for there charitys. just like dave prowse donates all his money he makes from a signing to arthritus reasearch charitys.

Purely in terms of Bond, Roger Moore would be the one I would most like to meet as he was my favourite Bond and the actor I like the most. However, based on the career as a whole I think I would be a fool not to say Sean Connery.

I have already met George Lazenby and he is a nice bloke to meet very talkative and friendly. :D

880112[/snapback]

I met him in June this year and thought he was a nice guy too, very down to earth and polite. We talked about family, as his is obviously very important to him. I note he's had twins since then too!

Good luck to him.

Sean connery, duh.

007, the effete ultimate gentleman, either american or english with a thick scottish accent. Besides, every film sean connery is in is automatically good. take highlander, the films with connery in them rocked, the ones without him sucked.

Seriously, its as much sean connery as bond as tom baker is doctor who.

I've got Pierce (once on Bond photo, once in my book), and Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton (although neither on a photo, just on paper)...

So I think it'd have to be Sean Connery for the auto... although I'd rather meet Mr Brosnan again :unsure: