Smallville Cast

Jola

I'm only just getting into Smallville (yeah I know :help: ) but it absolutely rocks ;)

So....

Tom Welling

Michael Rosenbaum

Allison Mack

Kristen Kreuk

John Schneider

Annette O'Toole

PLEASE!

Thank You :uhoh:

Oh come on SM a smallville crew/cast is what we want

Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville, Smallville,

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm only just getting into Smallville (yeah I know  :rolleyes: ) but it absolutely rocks  :D

So....

Tom Welling

Michael Rosenbaum

Allison Mack

Kristen Kreuk

John Schneider

Annette O'Toole

PLEASE!

Thank You  :wub:

877910[/snapback]

Im the same, have seen a few episodes over the years but only really got into it this year, absolutely love smallville and would love to meet any of the cast, please!

:YAHOO::dance::thumbup:

Michael Rosenbaum and/or John Schneider would be most welcomed at a future Showmasters event

if you mean they'd be most welcomed than James Marsters I disagree because I know tonzies of James fans including me who are able to travel the world for him.

now I'd like to meet Michael & John too but also Tom Welling would be welcomed :D

*LYVIE*

Edited by LYVIE

Michael Rosenbaum and/or John Schneider would be most welcomed at a future Showmasters event

if you mean they'd be most welcomed than James Marsters I disagree because I know tonzies of James fans including me who are able to travel the world for him.

now I'd like to meet Michael & John too but also Tom Welling would be welcomed :lol:

*LYVIE*

959978[/snapback]

Dont think thats what she meant, she just meant that people would want to meet John and Micheal at an event, altho i know James is a huge star and i would want to meet him again, i do think John and Michael would cause a frenzy too! Heres hoping they do come eventually! ^_^

Edited by pinkangel

Dont think thats what she meant, she just meant that people would want to meet John and Micheal at an event, altho i know James is a huge star and i would want to meet him again, i do think John and Michael would cause a frenzy too! Heres hoping they do come eventually!

I know :D posted it just in case she meant this :lol:

*LYVIE*

I agree with you all my hubby and i have been watchin smallville since the start.

Definetly need lots of smallville people there, especially

Tom Welling

Micheal Rosenbaum

Alison Mack

John Schnieder

etc

Need these at C10. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE :clap:

• 3 years later...