Summer Glau

Piffle101

hi all!

Im new!

Wish i coulda went to C8. Just wondering if anyone got to meet Summer Glau? Ive heard alot of wonderful things about her, and just wanted to know if anyone could elaborate. (story wise :) :lol:

If it's Shiny enough, It'll go over (if you'll allow it) to Whedonesque!

Thanks in advance!

I did she is so elegant looking, she said i looked good (considering i went to bed at 5.30am and was up at 8.30am), and she said i had a beautiful name.

I think it is hard to explain what she is like, she is definately someone you have to experience meeting yourself kind of thing because it is well worth it.

Lea

hi all!

Im new!

Wish i coulda went to C8. Just wondering if anyone got to meet Summer Glau? Ive heard alot of wonderful things about her, and just wanted to know if anyone could elaborate. (story wise :) :lol:

If it's Shiny enough, It'll go over (if you'll allow it) to Whedonesque!

Thanks in advance!

876250[/snapback]

Hi i did get to meet Summer Glau and what you heard was bang on she was lovely being a huge fan of Fire fly (and of course telling her so)made meeting her very special ,she posed for different pics with me and then the wife and seemed very sincere-i left her telling her that i hoped Serenity would be be the huge it it of course deserves to be.

ps later in the week i will put a couple of Summer pics on my on-line photo album just post here if you would like details.

Best wishes Andyfilmnut :o

All i can say is probably one of the best guest experiences of not only the weekend but every event I have attended. she genuinely had the time to talk and was interested in you. her mum was fab too. I was a runner on her section on saturday and everybody i spoke to that had met her said the same thing. she was fab with the kids too!