Lost on DVD

surfy_sah

hey there peeps!

unfortunately I've missed a few eps of the ones on c4 and apparently these are not repeated! :o:( so thinking about getting the DVDs!

now the r2 ones are being released in 2havles, which is really mean! we have to pay £30 for half a season when then US get the entire boxset for $40! :angry:

play.com has the R2 release for s1p1 as 31st October £26.99 sendit.com have it for the same price, both with free p&p! :rolleyes:

amazon.com have the R1 release as 6th Sept for $38.99

couldn't find it on cd-wow or amazon :P

anyone got any further info. on prices? I would be happy to buy it r4 (which plays on R2 players) but I guess they have simular release dates as R2 :huh:

cheers!

surfy sah xx

• Moderators
I can get season 2 ALL OF IT it on the MK market region one for £25 I think they said! WOOHOO!! :P So I shall get that at some point.

858109[/snapback]

How?! :rolleyes:

If it's season 2, it's probably the market people in a park or something and they filmed it themselves :angry:

I hate buying half seasons, I thought £26.99...BARGAIN then saw it was only for one part:(

I already have all the episodes so I'm only really buying the DVD set to watch the extras, it works out cheaper to pay $38.99 plus about $10 shipping to get the set from america. It'l cost about £27 in total.

However you get chraged about £9 extra for import taxes or whatever, but it's still way cheaper than buying in the UK

KIWI :blush:

However you get chraged about £9 extra for import taxes or whatever, but it's still way cheaper than buying in the UK

I order from the usa all the time and never get hit for import taxes from the postman, only ever account of this was about 6 years ago when i ordered a huge amount of wrestling figures. The tax only comes in when the value of the goods reaches a certain amount, it's something like $80

• Moderators

I'm hoping that maybe we'll get some extra stuff on the 2nd boxset to be nice to us considering we have to pay so much ...

... well I can hope!

And there's always cases of differences between regions anyway, so maybe! :rolleyes:

• Moderators
PLEASE PLEASE some one tell me!

When LOST is out on DVD IN THE UK!

Charlie's lost is cute!

865263[/snapback]

Lost Season 1 Part 1 is out on 31st October.

The box set has the first 12 episodes in, and the following extras:

Deleted scenes

'The Essential Lost' featurette

'The Genesis Of Lost' featurette

'Designing A Disaster' featurette

'Before They Were Lost' featurette

Audition tapes

'Welcome To Oahu: The Making Of The Pilot' featurette

'The Art Of Matthew Fox' featurette

'Lost' at Comicon

'Lost' on location

I've not seen a date for the second part yet.

It's £24.99 on AMAZON.CO.UK

• 3 weeks later...

Went to MK market today on my lunch break and was dissapointed to find it for £40 Region1

Does any1 know if we are just gonna get 2 parts or a complete series eventually?

Edited by Tindle