Why will you be meeting Nick Stahl?

theoden_of_rohan

What is your MAIN reason for meeting Nick Stahl?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What is your MAIN reason for meeting Nick Stahl?

• Terminator 3
    • Sin City
    • Carnivale
    • Other (please state)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carnivale.

It was a great show,wich shouldn't have been cancelled.

852054[/snapback]

Oh, I agree!! I haven't watched the second (final) series yet, but apparently it does wrap up the storyline quite well though!!

Thank god for that! Imagine leaving the whole thing on a cliffhanger *kills self*

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

i'll be meeting him because aside from being verrry nice *eats nick* he's a very good actor. Loved his performance in Carnivale, one of the best series i've ever seen ( bring on series 2!) and he was terrifying in sin city.

I still can't believe he's going that has made my day SMs. thank you once again.

Carnivale.

852054[/snapback]

Oh, I agree!! I haven't watched the second (final) series yet, but apparently it does wrap up the storyline quite well though!!

Thank god for that! Imagine leaving the whole thing on a cliffhanger *kills self*

852068[/snapback]

The second season is even more gripping than the first, you'll love it :unsure:

Definitely Carnivale for me and love the sig to bring Clancy over too Theoden, pretty please with a cherry on top :D

Carnivale.

852054[/snapback]

852068[/snapback]

The second season is even more gripping than the first, you'll love it :D

Definitely Carnivale for me and love the sig to bring Clancy over too Theoden, pretty please with a cherry on top :D

854391[/snapback]

Hehe, glad you like the sig! ;)

Yeah, I REALLY can't wait to see the 2nd season *stamps foot*

I wonder when the DVDs will come out :unsure:

Carnivale.

852054[/snapback]

852068[/snapback]

854391[/snapback]

Hehe, glad you like the sig! ;)

Yeah, I REALLY can't wait to see the 2nd season *stamps foot*

I wonder when the DVDs will come out :unsure:

854392[/snapback]

I thought the Region 1 release was going to be this Autumn but I haven't seen anything yet.

It's being shown on FX in September ;)

Carnivale.

852054[/snapback]

852068[/snapback]

The second season is even more gripping than the first, you'll love it :uhoh:

Definitely Carnivale for me and love the sig to bring Clancy over too Theoden, pretty please with a cherry on top :P

854391[/snapback]

I second everything Chianasheart said. The second season is fantastic, one of those series that you just have to watch one episode after the other :(

And I also second her praise for your Clancy Brown Sig too :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I voted Carnivale, though he's pretty amazing in almost everything he's been in (or am I just biased?) :D

i've not actually seen sin City yet but im assuming i like it but in the heat of the moment i'll pick up a Sin City and T3 picture to get signed.

really i'm meeting him cause hes a bit of a honey :D

Carnivale.

852054[/snapback]

852068[/snapback]

854391[/snapback]

I second everything Chianasheart said. The second season is fantastic, one of those series that you just have to watch one episode after the other ;)

And I also second her praise for your Clancy Brown Sig too :angry:

Oh yes, I voted Carnivale, though he's pretty amazing in almost everything he's been in (or am I just biased?) :jason:

855949[/snapback]

:D thanks Melian , not biased :angry: he is superb

Carnivale.

852054[/snapback]

852068[/snapback]

Definitely Carnivale for me and love the sig to bring Clancy over too Theoden, pretty please with a cherry on top ;)

854391[/snapback]

I second everything Chianasheart said. The second season is fantastic, one of those series that you just have to watch one episode after the other ;)

And I also second her praise for your Clancy Brown Sig too :D

Oh yes, I voted Carnivale, though he's pretty amazing in almost everything he's been in (or am I just biased?) :angry:

855949[/snapback]

:D thanks Melian , not biased :angry: he is superb

855963[/snapback]

And cute :jason::D