Whats your theory on the island then?

betrayed-deagol

as the title says; what is your theory on whats goin' on on the island?

is it purgatory?

is it simply a way to make them deal with their deepest secrets?

is it a cruel reality TV stunt gone wrong?

and what the feck is a polar bear doing there????

go on! let me know what you think?

I think it's a flock of giant flesh-eating puffins who have mastered how to build advanced machines that suck nearby transport through a black hole, onto their island.

They suck them there so they can perform extravagant fashion parades across the mountains.

The polar bear is there as he was hang-gliding at the time and was sucked onto the island as well as the plane

The tape of the French woman is the aftermath of a glitch in the puffins' machine...while sucking random planes onto their island they also sucked a very tiny French village through the black hole as well. No-one has noticed that the village is missing from France as it was always renowned for making crap cheese and no-one ever went there

Erm, or it could be something completely different :P

Oh no Lee, ur drunk at this time in the day?

I mean, u can't come up with something THAT insane sober, surely :lol:

850054[/snapback]

Haha, nah I'm completely sober

Although, I do think I'm a bit brain damaged following me cracking my head on the wall the other day. I've got a massive bump and feel a bit sick/dizzy :lol:

:D

Hmmm, actually it's really not funny is it? Maybe I should check it out...

• Showmasters Admin

I've started 2 new threads to cut down on the possibility of spoilers being revealed by those who have seen more of season 1 than has been aired on Channel 4.

I'm going to close this topic now, just in case someone accidentally posts something here which will give something away in a later episode.

Andrea

PS. DOM'S CHARACTER IS AN ALIEN!!!

PPS. Only joking! :)