SG1 Series 9, and SGA Series 2 *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

skyriderz20

Well considering the gate address was on the device,

931255[/snapback]

Yeah but how many addresses did they have for 'Atlantis' lol..they went to that repository of knowledge which lead them to Taonas which lead them back to Earth which finally lead them back to the Pegasus galaxy lol..those ancients like giving people the run around!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it was the Russian ship that blew because Daniel and Mitchel were on board it, looks like we lost the Odyssey :(

OH....MY....GOD!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their being so cruel to us leaving it like that!!!!!!!

BTW it was the russian ship that blew up, remember Daniel and Mitchell were beamed aboard it from the planet, and as all the explosions are going on you see russian crew dying all over the place..OMG! First the promethius, now the Korelov!!

Wonder what happened to the asgard ship!! All the hataks seem to have been dispatched pretty quickly..

Started a bit poorly, but Woah with a capital W!!!!!! That music at the end..bloody hell!

i've waited nine series for a space battle like that, omg!.

How good was that when the Ori ships went passed Sam through the gate and the gate itself. I could talk about it all day but i won;t as i have to go back & rewatch it :P

How good was that when the Ori ships went passed Sam through the gate and the gate itself. I could talk about it all day but i won;t as i have to go back & rewatch it :P

938035[/snapback]

That was a brilliant finale, so much that I went over to Gateworld and read all the spoilers about episode 1 of season 10 and it sounds awesome can't wait.

How good was that when the Ori ships went passed Sam through the gate and the gate itself. I could talk about it all day but i won;t as i have to go back & rewatch it ^_^

938035[/snapback]

That was a brilliant finale, so much that I went over to Gateworld and read all the spoilers about episode 1 of season 10 and it sounds awesome can't wait.

938257[/snapback]

I did exactly the same :D

Ok I finally got around to seeing the finales (i have no ready access to TV so sue me)

ok

Where were the big "OMFG!!!" finales? Where was the twists and turns? Jeez even my mum guessed what was going to happen.

SG-1 - Gee I wonder if the lead characters are ok? And ARGH my eyes! at the slow mo - never do slow mo, it looks stupid and I get horrible flash backs of a program called Andromeda.

SGA - Wow, did I not see that coming! OMG Shep might be dead! ....oh wait, here's your sarcasm googles. Speculation so could be classed as spoilers *wow gee I wonder if Shep is on the hive ship?*

Maybe I've been spoiled by BSG where a large portion of the characters are under the threat of being chopped (Any BSG spoilers for the second half of season 2 and I'll set my pet cylon on you) whereas Stargate you know the principal cast is going to be okey dokey so there's a certain lack of suspense - it's not like they are a random marine, ah random marines, the redshirts of Stargate.

Anyhoo, SG-1 certainly a better finale that last time (I've still not found the season 8 finale, I told its there somewhere in that ep...) and SGA...thought it was better last year.

Eh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin
I can't beleive they left it like that...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I need season 10 now!!!!!!!

I know I can probably download it, but I'm going to wait for it.

938309[/snapback]

Even thoughs of us who download have to wait until July to find out what happens.

938629[/snapback]

*ponders downloading it in July* :thumbup: