SG1 Series 9, and SGA Series 2 *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

skyriderz20

Have watched Avalon part 2 for the thrid time and I still scream nooooooo when" to be continued "comes on the screen ,these 3 parters are a killer .I hope the rest of series is as good cos im loving it all at the moment they have crammed so much in and at such a pace its like the old days when the team had fun.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good conclusion to the SG-1 three parter I though and I am sure the Orii will cause alot of trouble in the days to come.

Was nice to see Jack again but he was looking very old, can understand why he is not in the series full time anymore.

As for Atlantis, another great episode I thought, was nice to see them back to exploring worlds in Pegasus and seeing what had happened to Ford was good.

Good conclusion to the SG-1 three parter I though and I am sure the Orii will cause alot of trouble in the days to come.

Was nice to see Jack again but he was looking very old, can understand why he is not in the series full time anymore.

As for Atlantis, another great episode I thought, was nice to see them back to exploring worlds in Pegasus and seeing what had happened to Ford was good.

i agree it was nice to see ford back he rocks i miss him loads already :unsure:

loved the interaction between mckay and ford...made me laugh....and mckay up the tree...need i say more :D

Origin and Runner another two fab episodes B) Nice to see Jack all be it briefly, altho am wondering what the surprise he had for Cameron was! All a bit criptic if you ask me!Only another two eps and Sams back *jumps up and down with excitment*

Ford was fantastic and it was great to see how he's being developed, Mackay never fails to amuse he gets some fab lines :D Looking forward to seeing more of Ronan. I so want his laser gun, how cool was that :unsure:.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the new seasons. I know that its not the same as it used to be, and I miss that, but its still really fab TV.

Origin was an ok episode, I guess it introduced the Orii ok. But we can't escape from the glowing eyes can we :lol: I thought RDA's cameo was rather pointless for the most part, I was sort of along the lines of Daniel's-"Hey, wow, what the hell are you doing here?" I am enjoying the Daniel and Vala interaction though, too bad Claudia isn't sticking around.

Runner, ho boy. Now I had read many things about this episode beforehand and a mate was giving me a running, no pun intended, commentary last night, so had lowered my expectations to "oh man this is going to be painful" but it wasn't too bad. Still very wary of the Tyr wannabe, we'll see how that goes for Mr "rawr, me fierce warrior, rawr, me kick butt in every episode." It was however, good to see Ford, interesting angle they've done on his character, looking forward to seeing more of him. Oh and Col. Caldwell is a d*** :D

Both average episodes.

P.S. I think the surprise was the ride in the X-302

Ick I thought Origin and Runner were the most boring episodes ever. Origin in particular - that was one three episode arc that was an episode too long. And whoever wrote McKays lines in Runner needs to be sporked - he was irritating rather than his usual amusing self. Role on next week! :)

o yes this weeks episode is going to be a corker of an episode!! and not just cause martin gero worte it ^_^

ive heard a lot comment about mckays change of character in runner......lets hope he does go back to how we nkoww and love him :lol:

Now have FINALLY seen origin

FIRSTLY...WTF...RDA's accent has gone wonky

secondly most of the episode I was acutally on the Orii's side

thridly...anyone spotted the similarity between the orii's plan of attack and the crusades (and more recent stuff)...perhaps this is maybe a nudge by the writers who knows....it turned into a bit of a theology discussion by the end

which I think Daniel should have been FASCINATED by.........as for scared I dunno might just all be me

hmmmmmmmmmm I think I need it to sink in

wish there'd been more Vala antagonism tho!

why didn't rda want to go for cake???????

sigh awaiting runner now

Am I the only one who really liked Runner and Tyr... I mean Dex B) Wraith was looking very hot too!

The only thing I really didnt like about Origin was RDA... just go already! *hides from the RDA fans*

omg i've kinda only just watched all the eps so far coz im slow and my bro only downloaded them last night LOL anywho, one thing i REALLLY loved, (well apart from all of it) was the bit in SG1 when vala goes "im pregnant", the little wink she does to ben. that was soooo blatently a refernece to Farscape! i was giggleing for AGES coz of that! :D

*goes off to watch ep3 of sg1*

Noms

xxx

Ahhh the Vala and Daniel show aka The Ties That Bind. A good romp around the galaxy. I love Claudia's character, she says what we're all thinking... well the women anyway ;) Not a serious ep, but a good laugh :P

And Duet *shakes head and still chuckling*

1.) Good to see Zippy getting some action

2.) Poor Carson :P

3.) Whoopsie Weir(d) called Shep "major" tsk tsk

4.) Shep has suddenly got very un-angsty :rolleyes: but I guess that goes along with the tone of this episode. (Bring back dark angst-y Shep!)

5.) Not liking Marty Stu, aka Tyr Jr, aka Ronan, much, he's just .... he's just a Marty Stu, and if I wanted a Marty Stu/Mary Sue, there's plenty on fanfiction out there, which I don't go near with a 100ft pole <_<

5.5.) I'm positive that Shep has got a crush on Marty Stu, and so tying in with the problem of Tyr Jr being a Marty Stu ;)

6.) David H. was obviously the star of the show :P His Smeagol/Golum-esque scene, classic. The kiss and Cadmen speaking to Carson in the infirmary :P Wonder what else Lt Cadmen did while Rodney was asleep ;)

A very good episode

Edited by Zimbing

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favourite sga episode EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and apparently david was actually nekkid under that sheet!!!!!!! :angry: