SG1 Series 9, and SGA Series 2 *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

skyriderz20

I like the full Canadian intro's instead of those short ones we get, it puts you in the mood for the show.

Atlantis was good, here's hoping they finish episodes 10 on a cracker.

I like the new SG1, but there just seems to be something missing from the show.

Hallowed are the Ori

Batman.

868436[/snapback]

all im gonna say about the latest SGA is..

full credits - WOO HOO!!!!!!

Rodney - sexy as ever!

as for there being something missing from SG1 yeah that would be Jack :P (ive not d/l sg1 only sga)

869049[/snapback]

Well I wanted to give the new guy a chance, but yeah, SG1 needs Jack O'neil back. :huh:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have known it would be a cliffhanger thanks to Gateworld and to be honest I didnt think it was that great an episode, not like the Season 1 mid-season cliffhanger but then I was really looking forward to BSG so maybe that has clouded my judgement :P

Also as Ses mentions, we dont have to wait until the end of January as last year Canada started Atlantis back up in November/December and Sky started airing new SG-1 in December so we will infact be 3/4 weeks ahead of the Sci-Fi channel when they resume the shows.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Have known it would be a cliffhanger thanks to Gateworld and to be honest I didnt think it was that great an episode, not like the Season 1 mid-season cliffhanger but then I was really looking forward to BSG so maybe that has clouded my judgement  :lol:

Also as Ses mentions, we dont have to wait until the end of January as last year Canada started Atlantis back up in November/December and Sky started airing new SG-1 in December so we will infact be 3/4 weeks ahead of the Sci-Fi channel when they resume the shows.

870714[/snapback]

Woo! Hoo!

Just got to watch "Lost Boys" nooooooooooooooooooooo that things gonna eat my shep, can,t leave him hanging there till january ,Im off on a rescue mission I,ll be back before christmas(I hope its the only good meal I get all year cos my mum cooks it) whos with me?

Edited by grace oneill

• 1 month later...

Just seen Hive and Epiphany

I DID IT AGAIN

a clear 30s before rodney asks John what is it with ascended women...I was muttering it

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

saying that I enjoyed epiphany.....tho I got the reason why it was there like 2s after john woke up........

i think I was on the ba'al (ooops ....*goes to gutter*)

and my fave bit of both

Zelenka's idea WOOOOOOOOOOOO

and also Zelenka and Lorne talking....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the happy