SG1 Series 9, and SGA Series 2 *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

skyriderz20

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw both Saturday night and Atlantis was defently the stronger episode but SG-1 had its moments and I love how they are now trapped under Glastonbury Tor as I only live about 20 miles away, will go get my shovel and dig them out lol

Thats so cool, ill join u.

I watched the SG1 episode again, and Ben and Claudia are growing on me.

I caved and downloaded as well (I would crack very easy under torture so I will stay in daniels office) loved both sg and sga great story lines, loved scruffy daniel,the pillow throwing, the king arthur stuff, teals reaction to mitchell, loved weir hugging shep, rodney under pressure was brill and ford ! well !!! (pauses for breath) just loved it all :rolleyes:

Edited by grace oneill

I saw both Saturday night and Atlantis was defently the stronger episode but SG-1 had its moments and I love how they are now trapped under Glastonbury Tor as I only live about 20 miles away, will go get my shovel and dig them out lol

Thats so cool, ill join u.

I watched the SG1 episode again, and Ben and Claudia are growing on me.

*throws shovel in car and prepares to drive from kent lol*

Ahhhhhhhhhh I've seen them now

OMG I re watched Avalon part 1 last night as I finally got siege part III and I'd put them on the same disc (complexities of having one rickety comp with internet and one not so rickety (that wont take my net card) soley for watching stargate on hehehee)

I FINALLY got the limited gene pool joke.........aside from ben and mike sharing the look....sans beard they look similar!!!

oh thngs in avalon that made me cry with laughter:

"Where's my Daniel"

"I'm pregnant"

"If i kill her I die right"

"Lets make babies"

" woah woah bullets bounce"

seriously diggin Vala......still on hold on Mitchell...but probably gonna like him...and I love landry....I want him as my favourite uncle

ahhhhhhhhh Seige part III

I loved Hermiod muttering in Asgard under his breath....am I the only one who found this funny ...who knows

oh and when Mckay says "it's almost pretty....I'd thought that about 10s before....I think I'm getting a serious dose of mckaysarcasmitus

hmmm t'other stuff....liking the plan

as always loving Radek....bless him......I think I may have to get a Radek bear...poor radek getting knocked out by evil ford

bless beckett .... him n his lil scotts accent ...there was a line where he said something about "a wee problem" or something and oooooooooh I creased

Plus our ship kinda kicks ass :lol:

Thought Joe did well doing the "asgard? Asgard tech? huh" makes a change as we all know and you tend to forget he doesn't

*sits and waits the next epi (yes I know they aired last night...but I can't get my paws on em yet!! lol*

oooh and a comment about Merlin

Daniel says Merdin comes from Atlantis

In welsh its spelt Merddyn...which is probably what he read....PROOF the uber liguist can't speak welsh haha

dd is th in welsh....hence merthyn (which sounds a lot more like merlin)

...this come from me pronouncing Dduallt wrong for years (pronounces The-ath-t (soft th)..not d-dault

Edited by lookingfortarzan

After watching Avalon part 2 I'm looking forward to the Orii storyline now :rolleyes:

(I had my doubts when I first heard about them).

I absolutely loved the bit at the end with Daniel/Vala! :)

That Wraith virus in Atlantis was uber cool! The ship Shep ditched coming back was totally unexpected :P

*is now off to watch BSG*

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee It downloaded at last....I'm now watchin avalon part 2 again....tho am incredibly annoyed its TBC

and I have to say......You can so see Daniel loves Vala in his own little way bless him

and I want one of the priors staffs :wub::lol:

now for atlantis to hit my comp!!!

I want intruder now *stamps foot*

the first file I started is stuck at 9% but I've started a new one which is at about 7.8% atm....also getting sci fi friday...sci fi inside aswell

me wants origin too :D but will have to wait til saturday (well sunday as I'm working all day saturday...ie. 12pm - 11.30pm