Sala Baker Chat

Sala Baker

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are crazy i tell you,but its cool cause i would'nt have a job if it was'nt for you guys.you kick ass.

Well I take that as a compliment; cheers! :P

So you going to do a little sing song at C4?

i think sarah is cool a good friend.

She has to be beautiful,i cant say that she doe'snt have to be beautiful,no guy can,that's what make's you initially attracted to that person.

Agreed! 110%, because of course you have to be attracted to the person to date them right? But it's not just the looks, looks can only get you so far. Then that personality kicks in and you see peoples true colors.

And yes, Sarah is a great person!

aaawww thanks you guys... YOU ROCK!

HOUDINIA

Aww sala ur a sweetie..But seriously, Bowling? We r taking up the whole place already....

Tell Peter Jackson when u next speak to him that I hope WHEN! I get into filmmaking I can have the chance to be on his team and work with Weta...Might write him a letter actually...Hummmm*thinks*

you guys are crazy i tell you,but its cool cause i would'nt have a job if it was'nt for you guys.you kick ass.

we are crazy but not in a loony-fruitloop short of a breakfast kind of way! we just crazy in a good way!

we love you to bits!!

and you doing this and Collectormania shows how much you value people!

you are fantastic..... i'm going to make so much effort to meet you this time i was only there a short time C3 i felt awful not to meet you but we had a chat before i left! i felt that you gave 110% and you never stopped smiling!

you have an amazing smile Sala! hope you continue to smile and have lots to smile about!

Veasse xx

Sala if you would like to get to know me better, I would like to get to know you better.

My email address is Rachiebren01@yahoo.com

Email me anytime mate.

You are such a great guy for doing this and I know I appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

I know you get very busy I understand that business all to well, but you can never have too many mates aye?

Hi Sala!!!!!

What were the highlights of filming LOTR for you?

I have heard that you played one of Urak Hais, which characer did you nejoy plying the most?

Love & kisses

Vamps

xXxXx

ps see ya at C4

Please answer my question, I spent a very long time thinking about what to ask!!!!!!! LOL

Hi Sala, me again!!!!!! (oh no, not her again, I hear you say, lol)

I was just wondering how you feel now that filming for LOTR has finished??? What plans do you have now?????

How did you get the part of Sauron?????

Also do you fancy a...........................

Beer at C4? (lol and I bet the showmasters were thinking I was going to ask something else!!!!!!! LOL

Can you also answer this one for me too, this one I took even longer to tihnk up!!!!!!!!

Practice makes perfect...or at least that's what my mom said.

Some may think its such an easy thing...and yes at times it can be easy and fun always fun...when it's no longer fun...there is no point...I forget who said that, but I live by that.

And Andy Serkis said once. "My Psychatry bill is low" ~Commenting on acting. I will never forget that.