What did you buy? And who did you meet?

Manbeast

I thought the stalls sold pretty much the same thing and were unintreasting.

But i did buy a celebration 3 Vader for £15. I was looking for FMJ stuff for Adam Baldwin to sign but i couldnt find any.

I met Matt Wood who seemed like a nice guy i also went to his talk.

I met Sarah clarke, Xander berkley and charisma carpenter (autos and pics all top guests!) but was with my bro when he met billy boyd,adam baldwin,jon breck and john barrowman so i guess i 'met' them as well.

I brought a battlestar gallactica (the new one) yearbook and four issues of alias magazine (you can't buy em on back issues or from the site so i was chuffed to see all the issues there as i now have everyone one!). All in all good stuff

erm i met CHARISMA CARPENTER! i got a auto and a pic! its a bit blurry cos the guy sed he wanted 2 take it :lol:

an i got a 12" buffy figure (prom dress) 4 12.00 (BARGAIN!)

i diden go as nuts as i did with collectormainia 7 but it was worth it!! :D

i dont no how to attach pics so ill ask sum1

ill post it!!

got a pic done in the nightrider car.. heheheh.. was so cool .. and love the brodie law guys and mike carey. got to meet ron pearlman and cordilla. oh and got stage fright meeting elvira but that can happen to anyone... i hope . had a major blast it rocked can't wait till the next . was so cool seeing old friends.

spikesteve

met matty wood, ron perlamn, kate mulgrew, charisma, john reppion and leah moore!!

bought twins effect and one night in mongkok region 3 dvds. also got the huntress miniseries of comics ive been looking for ages!!!

also got loads more comics that would take me ages to name here

met froum members shabs and lams- both great guys!!

I met Sarah Clarke, Xander Berkley, Matthew Wood and Warwick Davies.

I wandered round and round looking for a decent 24 pic with both Sarah and Xander in it but found nothing at all, so had to settle for a pic of each off their tables.

I didn't have enough cash to pick anything up, but did buy a Val Kilmer photo early in the day yesterday, thinking I'd get to see him as I had a low 200 VT, so that turned out to be a waste of money!

Met & got;

Charisma 7 autographs

Ron 2 autographs

Kate 3 autographs

Adam 2 autographs

Adrian 3 autogrpahs

Elvira 1 autograph

John 1 autograph

David Dixon 1 autograph

Sandra Dickinson 1 autograph

Peter Tuddenham 1 autograph

Nicholas Briggs 1 autograph

Matthew Wood 1 autograph

Also had pic taken in Knightrider car.

Didn't buy much merchandise as was working on freinds stall & only had time to get autographs.

Everyone except Elvira, star trek and comic guests

Everyone was great got a pic with most, i fought for one with Ron we went back and asked, only to happy cool, everyone was really nice Glen Larson i was surprised he was really nice, adam was really great guy

Bought a Lightsabre and a Tarantino Kill Bill Figure his arms and head come off hehe

JA

i bought two japanese program books from the first batman film and moulin rouge plus some neat japanese postcards from x-men, and a couple of photo's for future signings.

went to most of the talks on sunday but didn't buiy any autographs in the end due to val not showing up and forgetting my voyager crew photo. DOH|!

i gotttt,

"the cat returns" film poster

an "Akira" action figure

2 x Tokyopop manga books (tokyo mew mew and battle vixens)

many shiny tokyopop bookmarks

tokyopop poster

nightwatch tshirt

lots and lots of HUGS!!! yay!

and some admiring looks at my Hero Of Time Tshirt!

didnt buy anything- wasnt impressed with dealers compared to collectormania :D:lol:

I spent only about £200ish on autos.

Charisma 6

Billy 1

Adam 1

Ron 2

Xander 1

;) gutted I never asked Charisma to pose for a pic- even though I didnt make an effort at all and looked scruffy (too tired and sunburnt :( ) But if I meet her again, gives me another excuse to meet her :P:D:P