• Sometimes.
    • Roadrunner!
    • The multi-talented word!
    • It's universal, dude.
    • The word to end all words...
    • Man, I hate this word!
    • Is that even in a dictionary?
    • What the?!.

"The Queen of Meep is sorry to say that she will be <temporarily, I hope> retiring from this Forum. Please feel free to message me on MSN on the same username, or email me. You can also Friend me on LiveJournal.com if you want a more detailed explaination as to why I must leave this realm, on the same username, again. Sorry, everyone. I hope that we can stay in touch. May the MEEP be with you... Always"

890866[/snapback]

:D:P

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if that would work somehow...*sigh* ill be seeing her on friday...any of you coming allong?

891484[/snapback]

I can't make it, no babysitter, which is a pain as I could do with a night out ^_^ She knows though, I shall make up for it at some point and come frighten people.

And you underestimate the pull of this place and my nagging skills. I've left 14 times in two years, keep getting lost and coming back though.

Cher, dunno if you're reading the forum, but I miss my Queen! :D Hope to see you back soon, there are people who love you and your Meepy ways, and there always will be! :lol:

I'll make the effort to MSN you on one of my rare forays on there! :blush: and I'll see you in a couple of weekends' time for another attempt at scaring my girlfriend! :o

• Moderators

Actually, yes.

There was recently a lot of money put into a medical experiment by the US government as to the effects of Meep on a section of the population of Texas.

Unfortunately it was found that prolonged exposure meant that a loss of limbs occured.

bush_three_fingers.jpg

The most common results were what President Bush now refers to as "Threeusfingeristicals" where the little finger would droop down and inevitably crumble away.