• Roadrunner!
    • The multi-talented word!
    • It's universal, dude.
    • The word to end all words...
    • Man, I hate this word!
    • Is that even in a dictionary?
    • What the?!.

Happy meepmas

Yay Meepmas!!! Today should be Meepmas! Lolz.

Yeps!!!

*We wish you a Merry Meepmass and a meepy new year!!*

:lol: Let's make Meepmas Cards! :lol:

But what are you gonna put on the front? Other than Meep. We need some kind of pictures....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meepmas cards need Roadrunner somewhere, maybe hidden in corners so you need to look for him!! :lol:

Hobbitslut, I think your dedication to the Meep deserves an upgrade of title to First Lady of Meep, which must be the highest accolade that King or Queen can bestow. What do you think, Cher? Any thoughts on First Knight? :D

Cher, it was the word for the other event in London that you were dancing at that got censored - I forgot they did that! :lol:

Edited by Nebitt!!

• Showmasters Admin
Meepmas cards need Roadrunner somewhere, maybe hidden in corners so you need to look for him!! :D

Hobbitslut, I think your dedication to the Meep deserves an upgrade of title to First Lady of Meep, which must be the highest accolade that King or Queen can bestow. What do you think, Cher? Any thoughts on First Knight? :D

Cher, it was the word for the other event in London that you were dancing at that got censored - I forgot they did that! :lol:

My best mate posting other event names :lol:

Meepmas cards need Roadrunner somewhere, maybe hidden in corners so you need to look for him!!  :lol:

Hobbitslut, I think your dedication to the Meep deserves an upgrade of title to First Lady of Meep, which must be the highest accolade that King or Queen can bestow.  What do you think, Cher?  Any thoughts on First Knight?  :D

Cher, it was the word for the other event in London that you were dancing at that got censored - I forgot they did that!   :lol:

London *****? Cool! That's fun - hehe. Scarily so...

And indeed, a great honour should be bestowed upon this Lady! (Hence the delay in deciding upon a title)

Meepmas cards need Roadrunner somewhere, maybe hidden in corners so you need to look for him!!   :lol:

Hobbitslut, I think your dedication to the Meep deserves an upgrade of title to First Lady of Meep, which must be the highest accolade that King or Queen can bestow.  What do you think, Cher?  Any thoughts on First Knight?  :D

Cher, it was the word for the other event in London that you were dancing at that got censored - I forgot they did that!   :lol:

London *****? Cool! That's fun - hehe. Scarily so...

And indeed, a great honour should be bestowed upon this Lady! (Hence the delay in deciding upon a title)

LOL

Then First Lady of Meep thou shalt be!

YESSSSSSSSS

I bow to thee thy Quen and King *bows*

Meeeeeeeep

Such an honour could only be bestowed upon you, Lady!

Kudos, dude! Hehe.

Edited by Cher2a

meep!

ive missed soooo much ...and you'd never catch me dancing thats for sure...

meep...ooooo meeepmas cards:P ive a suggestion...a road runner and a dragon...(road runners meep meep..and apparently dragons are supposed to meep...after i talked to someone)

Dragooooons!!!

MEEEEEEEP! :lol::D

Meepmas cards need Roadrunner somewhere, maybe hidden in corners so you need to look for him!!  ;)

Hobbitslut, I think your dedication to the Meep deserves an upgrade of title to First Lady of Meep, which must be the highest accolade that King or Queen can bestow.  What do you think, Cher?  Any thoughts on First Knight?  ;)

Cher, it was the word for the other event in London that you were dancing at that got censored - I forgot they did that!   ^_^

My best mate posting other event names :P

MEEP!

I know TT, shame on you Nebbitt!!!! also I didn't know the forum did that :lol: how oooberly confusing that there are 5 * for a 4 letter word?! :D:P

anyways MEEEEEEEP! :P

Luv sah xx

meeps at Cher's friend! :lol: hey Cher! drag your good friend here to the LONDON MEET, espesh if she's a CSI fan! :P if not CONVERT HER!!!! :P^_^

Luv sah xx

er conversion not needed ..i looooove csi.. althought i dont usuualy get the chance to watch it that often since me tv decides that it doesnt like channel 5...and as for the london meet it actually depends on the money situation that i am having. :D

Meepethness!!!!

Hey!!! cher... have I just seen something er.... rather nekkid!!!

lol, might have been Mr. LeBon!!! :unsure:

:lol: ...ooo er....dunno what cher2a is going to say about that..me thinks i better go run and hide..*runs* :lol:

meeps at Cher's friend! :D hey Cher! drag your good friend here to the LONDON MEET, espesh if she's a CSI fan!  :lol:  if not CONVERT HER!!!!  ;)  :(

Luv sah xx

er conversion not needed ..i looooove csi.. althought i dont usuualy get the chance to watch it that often since me tv decides that it doesnt like channel 5...and as for the london meet it actually depends on the money situation that i am having. :blink:

exxxxcellent! :P CSI rocks!! :wub:

thought you lived in London also?! the bus rate is a quid flat rate aint it? :P

COME!!!!

Luv sah xx

ps MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! :D

meeps at Cher's friend! :D hey Cher! drag your good friend here to the LONDON MEET, espesh if she's a CSI fan!  :lol:  if not CONVERT HER!!!!  ;)  :(

Luv sah xx

er conversion not needed ..i looooove csi.. althought i dont usuualy get the chance to watch it that often since me tv decides that it doesnt like channel 5...and as for the london meet it actually depends on the money situation that i am having. :blink:

COME!!!!

Luv sah xx

Meep!

Indeed it is. That is if foreigners like poor silly me don't get a discount.

Wish I could go... but after stalking in Birmingham with Sah I can't make the London Meet, too.

meeps at Cher's friend! :D hey Cher! drag your good friend here to the LONDON MEET, espesh if she's a CSI fan!  :lol:  if not CONVERT HER!!!!  ;)  :(

Luv sah xx

COME!!!!

Luv sah xx

Meep!

Indeed it is. That is if foreigners like poor silly me don't get a discount.

Wish I could go... but after stalking in Birmingham with Sah I can't make the London Meet, too.

i dont live in the center but i live on the outskirts.