NEWS: MATTHEW WOOD

KB

Hi Everyone,

Matthew Wood will be bringing along the technical equipment used to create the voice of Grevous with him to the event!

Matthew will be explaining how it works and performing the voice for you during his talk !

I thought Grievous was really cool in Episode 3, i thought that he would have lasted longer and i STILL don't understand why he had a cough. Maybe Matthew Wood had a cough and they decided to use it. Anyway, i can't wait to meet him and get his autograph

I thought Grievous was really cool in Episode 3, i thought that he would have lasted longer and i STILL don't understand why he had a cough. Maybe Matthew Wood had a cough and they decided to use it. Anyway, i can't wait to meet him and get his autograph

The only thing I know about the coughing is that he was a cybourg(sp?) and had an actual heart which was, possibly, infected which made him cough....just one suggestion hehe!

I can't believe he's bringing the equipment used, wish I could see it.

Jedi_Tink is right about the heart thing!

This is going to be very cool, and will be far safer than allowing him to drive the big wheel bike thing round the show.

Paul

Haven't you seen the Clone Wars cartoon series? You should it's brilliant (maybe even better than Ep 3 :blink:) - and it also introduces General Grievous really well and gives you hid backstory; basically he's coughing because when he kidnapped Palpatine, Mace Windu used the force to crush his robotic limbs as he got away.

:)

Hi Everyone,

Matthew Wood will be bringing along the technical equipment used to create the voice of Grevous with him to the event!

Matthew will be explaining how it works and performing the voice for you during his talk !

COOL!!

do u think he can record my cellphone away message? :D

yes excellent talk!!! well done to the guy for having the nerve to go and having a go at the grievous voice!!!

matt wood was a a great giuy - you could see he was quite into what he does!! working with lucas and now spielberg in the summer!! wot a lucky guy!!