The HP Challenge

luvme7754

Unfortunatly that quiz has some wrong questions :P

Thats what happens when people just subit questions. They dont even remember names of things, the evening prophet :wub:

Stupid quiz lol! ^_^

I had one about 'who picked up one of the twins joke wands and it turned into a rubber mouse?'

I thought it actually turned into a chicken, but I could be wrong.

Also I think alot of the questions refer to the American version being on the Scholastic website an all. And some things are slightly different to our versions.

Amanda

geeze... my high score is like 19 at the moment... I keep getting stuck on those stupid questions, like "what did dudley unwrap after the chocolate dinosaur?... note - I made that up...

thats what i mean about mine being mostly luck... i had some really good questions... not any more though... the highest i have got since last night is 24. not good at all!

maybe there are new questions

=x=

They are also stupid lol :wub: No offence luvme7754!

Whats with the 7754 anyway lol? :D

Yeah i know.....but when the questions beat u, u wana keep on trying til you get a decent score! that's how it is with me anyway :D

The 7754? When I got aol i wanted be called luvme...but of course there are millions of people on aol....and someone's already gonna have that! I tried putting numbers after it but they were all taken too. 7754 is thje beginning of my mobile number (after the 0!) and i use it on everything now....msn, message boards. That answer your question? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay not only did one question say Soccer instead of FOOTBALL but they SPELT SOCCER WRONG! AND HOGSMEADE TOO! Also Barty Crouch didn't use polyjuice potion to escape Azkabahn, rather his father smuggled him out leaving his dying mother behind in his place coz deatheaters can't see only sense, they sensed one healthy and one dying person enter and one healthy and one dying person leaving! cuh!

Edited by Tippin

Okay not only did one question say Soccer instead of FOOTBALL but they SPELT SOCCER WRONG! AND HOGSMEADE TOO! Also Barty Crouch didn't use polyjuice potion to escape Azkabahn, rather his father smuggled him out leaving his dying mother behind in his place coz deatheaters can't see only sense, they sensed one healthy and one dying person enter and one healthy and one dying person leaving! cuh!

*calm* XD

after all its only a game! :angel::unsure: