Is there at meet up on Friday night?

nicky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea..

But subject to work commitments, I would like to attend a any get togethers taking place.

Paul

• Moderators

Sure there's gonna be plenty of people around Fri nite .. tend to just go with the flow instead of organising, at past events anyway lol

Would be nice to catch up with everyone tho.

the only problem with the "go with the flow" plan is that it would only tend to be well known forum members such as yourself and friends Davidb that would end up hanging out together :P

it's not like Friday night at Collectormania where most forumers knwo people will be at City Limits and have a choose to do their own thing or can turn up knowing the won't be there alone :P

how are the rest of us supposed to "go with the flow" if we don't know where to GO!!! :lol: and won't see anyone to ask :unsure:

can anyone suggest a pub or hotel bar in the Earl's Court area where a meet COULD happen? (maybe some where differet to where the Saturday pubbing is happening? B) )

NICKY!!! you're the one who lives in the area, shift ya butt, do some recon and post suggestions and then people can meet there!!! :D

surfy sah xx

• Moderators

Usually see plenty of people around the venue itself on a Friday .. most people usually pop in to say hi etc, some are setting up, word of mouth .. plenty of people did stuff on the Friday last time and NOT just regulars!

Sure if u wanna organise something, go ahead ... just saying it's worked perfectly well not to in the past :unsure:

:unsure:

BE SOCIABLE AND HANG AROUND WITH EVERYONE NAOMI!!!

:lol:

pft! didnt you know thats not allowed?! B)

Oh, we're not allowed to choose who we hang with? :P

no, of course you aren't! it's forbidden to stray from the flock! :D

If the guests come join us... :gorgeous::D:P

Hehe - yeah, because THAT's likely! ;)

Hey, dudes - if I end up hogging a hotel room at Earls Court, Friday night, I'll be glad to come with! :firedevil: And need I mention what I wanna do while we hang? :angel:

Ps. For those who don't get around much - danciiiing! Hehe. Oh, and I always love a good air guitar show! ^_^

Hey we're COOL, the guests should want to hang with us

Damn straight they should wanna hang with us. Even if it's only purpose would be to serve us with amusement when we drink em under the table!!

*sigh* I'm really looking forward to this knees-up.