Is there at meet up on Friday night?

nicky

Whyfor you sigh? You should be joy-jumping! Or was that "jumping for joy"? Same difference!

Don't worry your pretty little head babe, there's plenty of joy-jumping going on!!

:lol: Babe?! Eep! *Hides* :lol:

Tehe. *Giggles*.

Yay for joy-jumping!

Ps. Is it me, or did I shrink mentally by ten years? :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps. Is it me, or did I shrink mentally by ten years?

Mental shrinkage is good. Everyone should try it!!

Yayho to that! :D

*Mutters* - is that even a word?..

**Loudly** - meep! :P

Ps. Sixhundred posts, woohoo! *Sings* - zipadeedoodar, zipadeeay* :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

U're not too bothered really are ya? :P U'll just turn up to wherever has alcohol and u can dance lol

Lolz! I resent that comment, thankyou very much! :wub::P

NB: I don't drink.

And where did you hear about my dancing?.. *Giggles*. Is it that obvious? Apparently :P It could be the constant random mentionings - lolz! I'm dreadful, I know! :P

Edited by Cher2a

• Moderators

Ahhh I don't drink .. alcohol anyway, obviously I have to drink something ... I just always assume I'm the only one lol so used to being surrounded by drunkards :wub:

And I'm PRETTY SURE u've said urself on many an occasion about the dancing :P doubt I'm clever enough to know about it without being well informed :P

Ahhh I don't drink .. alcohol anyway, obviously I have to drink something ... I just always assume I'm the only one lol so used to being surrounded by drunkards :P

And I'm PRETTY SURE u've said urself on many an occasion about the dancing :P doubt I'm clever enough to know about it without being well informed :P

Tehe - I'm glad I'm not the only one, too.

And yeah... Sorry about the dancing thing :wub:

Hey - you up for an air guitaring contest? Lolz! Me and Nebitt wanna battle! Mwahahaha! *Giggles*.

Ps. Why the frell can't I evil laugh without frelling giggling?! :P

Edited by Cher2a

Are we still doing this? Anyone else coming?

If you're staying with Sah and Rel. Have a word with them about Friday night :blink:

I am (Just confirmed - yay >!) :wub: So yeah, will do :blink: Thanks, Too Tall! *Claps* - helpful as always, I see? Hehe!

Depends where it is, as to wether I'm coming or not. Some peops are having a meal, but I dunno... Food isn't my kinda thing... I might like hanging out, though. I wanna party properly, though! Lolz. I found a 'salsa-styled' nightclub in Earls Court - but I dunno if that's anyone's kind thing or not. And I don't have ID, of course :P Which is bad... Here's hoping, anyways :P I think I'll just go with the flow - hehe!

As I said to Raiderbabe last night, I might come for the Friday night but cant make the con, is Too Tall, Nebbit (Al) and Nicky definately coming?

Too Tall and I will be there, it would be good to see you mate! :P