Latest Guest Announcement - MORRIGAN HEL

Showmasters is not bringing them along (and hence not spending the budget on them) - the gallery is, which is why it is listed as bringing them. It is a promotion between the actors, Skin 2 and the Duncan Gutteridge Gallery, and in return for coming to the show, they will be promoting Elvira and our other guests.

As usual, we are still working on securing further guests up until the day of the show.

Are you working on securing Jeri Ryan? I'll bet you are aren't you! Hooray! JERI RYAN FOR LFACC3!!!!!! :(:(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jerkin thier f***ing gerkins

ROFPMSL

That is one of the best metaphors for w***ing I've ever heard!

:P

Surely for forum members it must be Han Solo Wrestling with the pink darth vader ( courtesy of viz circa 1999 )

• Moderators

U've already got a few from ur wish list, lookin at ur sig!

I know these really arent to many ppls tastes on THIS forum at least, and they're certainly a step in a different direction, but there are ways of putting an opinion over :unsure:

Hmm. Klingon wedding....

Matt, when you making an honest woman of Jodie? Dom's got a wonderful idea. :rolleyes:

yeah! after all Stuart; when our baby is born if its a boy it will be called Luke and if it's a girl it'll be called Chewy!!!!!

LOL! ya know i'm kiddin! Just wish some people would relax a bit! i'm (obviously) a girl and i wanna meet 'em if only to bug them about how they manage to look so damned good all the time!!!!

i'm supprised to see Morrigan on here but would be cool to see here again, some people on here have wondered what she's doing at the LFCC well i think the main reasons are the fact she's portrayed the living versions of both Vampirella and Durham Red, she doesn't do just hard core G/G stuff even though she's well know for it, She's one one of the top fetish models in London amongst a few others, she a great laugh and a lovely girl i should know i've worked with here.

don't know who the other girl is though the name rings a bell.