What do you think of the line up so far?

mightymax

What do you think of the line up so far?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the line up so far?

• Good
    • Excellent
    • Not as good as I had hoped
    • Rubbish
    • Don't think I am going to bother attending
    • I'm awaiting with baited breath for SM to pull of a major guest

• Moderators
I think the line up has a mustardy taste.

You mean it smells nice and entices you towards it, but when you see how horrible it actually looks and tastes you run away. :D

The LFCC3 line-up has RUINED my hotdog!

:D

Well that's what happens when u try to eat Val's sausage :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wana meet

Kate Mulgrew: Voyager pic 2 go on my wall with the rest

Robert Beltran: 3rd auto from him, but the other 2 are in special frames, so i want a 3rd to go on my wall with kate's and the others (and i want another kiss from him :lol: )

and Charisma Carpenter: Same, one to go on my wall of faaaame!!

But usually I meet a lot more, at C7 I met 4 people and wanted to meet about 8, but lack of tickets and money stopped that.

Hmmm interesting comments so far most of them seem to say near or enough the same thing. That alot of you are disapointed so far, so far I am personally only going for a few people Val Kilmer (thats if he turns up!!) Ron Pearlman and Matthew Wood giving the distance I have to travel I am not sure to give the entire thing a miss and just get MSPG to get the autos for me (there again I will prb end up still going no matter what cause I enjoy looking at all the stalls etc) I am still awaiting for SM to announce a BIG GUEST I mean can they pull off what they did last time getting Burt Reynolds I mean he was a great guest.

I voted "Not as good as I had hoped", though the recent batch of announcements, though not very many, have improved it alot. What it is really missing is numbers though, the quality of the guests is fine, but where are the bunch of Star Wars and LOTR small parts - this is certainly the area I spend most of the money I take on. Hopefully the SMs can scoop up a bunch of these people easily at the last minute. A couple more big names wouldnt go amiss either, still, I think last nights announcements have persuaded me to attend.

Although there's not a huge number of guests yet, I put good because I was prepared to go just for Ron Perlman, and now they have got Billy Boyd who I've really wanted to meet for AGES and John Barrowman from Doctor Who so I'm going to meet some fantastic people from 3 of my favourite Film/TV programs, so although I would love them to announce some more great guests, I am already a very happy bunny :P:lol::wub:

Laura x

i think the guest line up is def. good but not as promissed. but then again it was to be expected seeing SM track record of over promissing things.

but there is still time so who knows? perhaps they will surprise us and get some people from upcoming summerblockbusters as they said to justify the late date change a few months ago.

Good line-up but I was also expecting more people from current/up-coming blockbusters ! At the moment, there is only Adam Baldwin from the Serenity movie. I was expecting guests from War of The Worlds (the new one), Batman Begins, Sin City or Fantastic Four. It's a good line-up but nothing compared to the Comic Con in San Diego and I think I read somewhere that they wanted this event to be the equivalent in the UK.

SM recent announcements are good but i'm still waiting for BIG NAME GUEST before I book my tickets to travel down there, also I guess they should have a big name guest to justify the gold tickets and there price, granted Ron Pearlman and Val Kilmer (if he turns up) are bigish names but so far nothing beats shaking Burt Reynolds hand and saying thanks for the movies come on SM put us out of our misery tell us what we are all wanting to hear!!

thats the thing, i have already booked (2 months ago) hoping by now we would have that big name, the guests so far are worth going down there for but the peeps im going with want a big name first,

its all good so far though

jus keep'em coming plz

JA

I think it's awesome! As long as Kate Mulgrew and Robert Beltran are there, I'll be in paradise! Having said that, there are plenty of other guests that I've gone, "Ooo!" over as they've been announced. And, having just got my Star Trek Mag and seeing the double-page spread advert/pics of previous dealer halls, I'm really psyched to get in there and spend my hard earned and saved pennies on Kate/Janeway, Robert/Chakotay, and Voyager stuff and anything else I see and fall in love with :huh:

I voted 'not as good as I'd hoped' - I'm only really going there for Kate Mulgrew and Sarah Clarke so far. Certainly would have been in Terry Farrells Q, but unfortunately she cancelled :(

Still, I'm sure Showmasters are going to pull out some high profile names in the next two weeks! My predictions are Liv Tyler, Amanda Tapping, and Jeri Ryan :blink::angry::wub::D

Dude I hope you are right and SM shock us with a major announcement even if to say thats your lot at least we can stop begging for more guests i've got everything crossed they name some more guest and soon cause its quite uncomfortable havin everything crossed lol

I have to say im pissed off with the guests tonight. Another muppet from Star Trek thats done sod all else since and now we have a couple of goth birds, that from what I can figure will have a tent to play pimp the f***ing gimp in!

I really hope they get some more decent guests from the movies, to be honest. Out of all the Treks I thought the Voyager show was the most recycled wooden show. It had a plot on par with the Tweenies and they could act better. Ill give Robert Picardo marks though, he actually has done other stuff before and since and unlike most of the others will have a life besides it.

Yeah this is a rant but I have had the s***test week of my life and im pissed off in general

I look at the line up now and its not bad as such, but I dont see who will draw the punters in, esp for £10.

LFCC was supposed to be something different, yet the first two offered no comic guests at all, though good guests elsewhere. We were told the lack of comic people was due to other big conventions and a lack of planning.

This new venue was supposed to be something else. We were all expecting a different sort of event, like the big american conventions, with big stars signing, and perhaps some bigger ones comign for talks and launches.

All we are left with is a standard sort of line up, the same sort of stalls and side shows. But in a bigger venue for more entry fee. The organisers must have had big plans, but have fallen well short on this one. I dont understand why, and annoucning guests this late is troublesome. There has been months to plan this.

While Collectormania grows and gets stronger, this London even is flopping down. Maybe this will be the last one?

Yeh dude I hope your mom gets well soon!

I am totally shocked by tonights announcements, it is nice to see Pinhead appearing but he is only there for a short time on Saturday :rolleyes:

But what the fck is happening with these Bondage pool ball sucking, whip ur ass until its raw chicks??

At least SM was quick on the ball an posted that they havent spent a penny on getting them and its part of some gallery thing that will be promoting Elvira.

I hope SM really pull something out of the bag as I have still not arranged my transport yet and need more convincing at the moment

ok im glad things are happening but im sorry but it is not a huge event

im sorry for moaning

Quite a few guests are only appearing sat so SM's must have the whole greatness of the huge event prepared for sunday

JA